Elks: Edmonton Eskimos 2018 v2

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
He’s cleared to play and has been going all out in practices.

Any word on Adams, Hightower, Konar, Colqhuon, etc.? The guys that have been on the 6 game injured list since the beginning of the year.

I find it odd that Sunderland hasn't been scrambling to get some more LBs and DBs in here, considering it's a GC host year and the defense is clearly the weak point of the team.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Any word on Adams, Hightower, Konar, Colqhuon, etc.? The guys that have been on the 6 game injured list since the beginning of the year.

I find it odd that Sunderland hasn't been scrambling to get some more LBs and DBs in here, considering it's a GC host year and the defense is clearly the weak point of the team.

I think he's banking on those guys getting healthy and then staying that way the rest of the season, and obviously believes they are good enough. Not saying that I think they're good enough even when healthy, but I believe that's what his thought process is.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009

They believe that the injured returnees will bolster the defence.

Boateng is back for tomorrow.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
They believe that the injured returnees will bolster the defence.

Boateng is back for tomorrow.

For sure, they'll bolster the defence. Hunter and McKnight have been bad to mediocre, not a hard bar to raise. But the questions are - are they good enough to match or at least come close to Calgary's defence? And can they STAY healthy?

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
3 penalties for 56 yards. A full game's worth of calls for a disciplined team. A routine drive for this club under Maas. This guy better get Lane Kiffin-ed on the tarmac if we lose this game.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It's happening!

Although Montreal is pretty terrible, so they're likely to blow this at some point.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I want to see how long it takes Benevides to make adjustments.

Probably never.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Montreal's garbage offense all of a sudden looks like a well oiled machine. They just needed to go up against Mike Benefeces' defense.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
And we're up to 5 penalties before a quarter has elapsed. It's almost like the team has no respect for a coach that forgot the score of the western final.

Edit: 6
Edit: 7

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Maybe if Edwards spent more time practicing football, instead of trash talking and taking penalties, he would of had that interception, right through his arms

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
officials just making up calls now as they go.

Of course TSN is bushleague and can't show a replay.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
As much as I would like Maas to get fired, I think Montreal is actually too terrible to win this.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Edwards is such a f***ing idiot. Really no other way to describe him. Probably why Maas keeps him around.

Look what just happened on the first blitz of the season! Benefeces was just saving it up to catch them when they least suspected.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad