Pre-Game Talk: Edm v Ott 3 Game Series Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Cat

Hates OP
Jan 7, 2021
They do have room for Russell.

If Lags is still banged up I could see not inserting him.

But theres zero reason if hes healthy to not atleast get him back in one of these next 2 games, same with Bouchard.

Literally having 6 D over having to dress russel would be preferable.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I'd like to see Theodor Lennström get a game sooner rather than later. This is a skilled pro, a left shot D, we retain his rights moving forward. Give him a game with Adam Larsson so we can see him play.

Reactions: KlefDown

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Does anything go right for us? Always an injury or something when a guy looks to be doing well. Lags is out in the abyss somewhwre after they said he was so close a week ago. Turris has his best game as an oiler and he's on covid protocol
How close is Kass?

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I'd like to see Theodor Lennström get a game sooner rather than later. This is a skilled pro, a left shot D, we retain his rights moving forward. Give him a game with Adam Larsson so we can see him play.
Just send Bouchard down to states if the coach isnt willing to play him. Let him play top minutes in AHL instead of sitting around here.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I have no idea where guys like Gregor find such stats, but a very interesting one he brought up yesterday. Since Feb 1st, the Oilers are 7th best in GA.

That's quite the turn around for this club

Reactions: Sanchez

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Good day fine folkers

here is a picture of Loren avedon doing the splits in no retreat no surrender 3

Go oilers! Ummmm and Senators.... this is awkward

upload_2021-3-10_9-19-49.jpeg

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
How close is Kass?

Late next week was what I heard.

He was skating and practicing with the team yesterday. I'd imagine it'll be like Lagesson, there's enough depth to not force anything too soon. Let them get fully healthy and get their conditioning back up with some extra practice, and insert them when the coaching staff feels they have to.

Reactions: Oilers in NS

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Still a little weird seeing Kahun sat.
Not the biggest fan of him but I don't think he is worth sitting
He hasn't exactly done much to warrant being in

He is 10th in PPG by forwards on this team. That's while getting a good shot in the top 6 with LD. He doesn't hit, doesn't PK, doesn't PP. If he isn't scoring he's kind of useless.

With that being said I don't suspect he is going to be out long, but there are far too many players right behind you this year. You don't produce or bring something to the game then you'll be sat.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
He was skating and practicing with the team yesterday. I'd imagine it'll be like Lagesson, there's enough depth to not force anything too soon. Let them get fully healthy and get their conditioning back up with some extra practice, and insert them when the coaching staff feels they have to.
Thx

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Sucks for Turris, easily his best game of the season and wham! He could be back for game 3 though I believe. Where's Bouchard and Kahun? Tippett never makes things easy.

could be the same situation when Puljujarvi had the Covid protocol. I believe u need 2 or 3 negative tests in a certain period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad