GDT: Edm v Chi | 7:00 PM | SN-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Oh sorry, he should be great every night. I forgot. You may have missed it but once again there was a ton of criticism of Drai in this thread again. Like anytime he doesn't have a multiple point night. I'm getting used to it though. My responses weren't only in reference to your post, I responded to it because it was a particularly odd statement. as in "Finally Drai does something" hmmm
maybe there is a reason why he gets critisism once in a while no?
my comment at the time was not malicious or attacking of the player, but very valid to the criteria in his play in this game.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
someone has to explain why they still havent found a legit proven shooter as of yet? I dpnt care what it costs but we are missing out on so many goals and McDavid points with how many missed nets and logos are hit. Yet another back up of a back up kill sus. GET SOME FINISH and dpnt rely on strome maroon and lucic to be shooters

I’m sure our wonderful gm is still “evaluating” and waiting to see what he has in the players already here... just like last year when he sat on his hands instead of making any moves that might’ve helped us get past the second round of the playoffs.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Pretty sure at this level the players decide who they mark 3 v 3. But yeah McD is the only guy capable of hanging with Kane.

With all due respect to Leon, he's a big man and it takes him time to get moving. Sekera and especially Connor can accelerate on a dime and are quick laterally as well.

Things happen fast .. can play man to man all the time.. ..Talbot was weak tomight..

I didn't see if anyone traded off so that Leon got stuck with the most dangerous Hawk, but yeah that was a weak play by Leon and Talbot. Beyond that, a spectacular play by Kane.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Oh sorry, he should be great every night. I forgot. You may have missed it but once again there was a ton of criticism of Drai in this thread again. Like anytime he doesn't have a multiple point night. I'm getting used to it though. My responses weren't only in reference to your post, I responded to it because it was a particularly odd statement. as in "Finally Drai does something" hmmm

Holy vicarious victim mentality batman.

Reactions: booyakasha

North

Jun 25, 2009
A goalie making his NHL debut and a team that was in another time zone last night. Roster is completely healthy. No reason to lose.

Yet they did because games don't happen in a vacuum no matter how much you'd like them to.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014

He got his big payday. Makes fans view a player with piss coloured glasses for some reason. Get off their ELC and suddenly the old skills that made them impressive are ignored.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
A goalie making his NHL debut and a team that was in another time zone last night. Roster is completely healthy. No reason to lose.

This for the win. No reason to lose this game. Hawks were brutal just the night before the and the Nucks tore them apart. With players like Boeser, Vanek, Gagner just annihilating this same Hawks club. That was more tired tonight.

Kanes have a handful of weapons and we couldn't even handle that.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
With all due respect to Leon, he's a big man and it takes him time to get moving. Sekera and especially Connor can accelerate on a dime and are quick laterally as well.

I didn't see if anyone traded off so that Leon got stuck with the most dangerous Hawk, but yeah that was a weak play by Leon and Talbot. Beyond that, a spectacular play by Kane.
We are talking about Drai and not Lucic or Maroon. Drai should have been able to handle the player and Talbot should have been better

North

Jun 25, 2009

I'm not sure Sekera's skating is back to par yet though.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
This for the win. No reason to lose this game. Hawks were brutal just the night before the and the Nucks tore them apart. With players like Boeser, Vanek, Gagner just annihilating this same Hawks club. That was more tired tonight.

Kanes have a handful of weapons and we couldn't even handle that.
Maybee if our 8.5M player wasnt a passenger on the 3rd line and did something the first 59mins of the game .....

Reactions: nabob

North

Jun 25, 2009
The Canucks had an easy time last night.... they don't have McDavid or Draisatl.

This team just isn't very good. GM needs to answer for that.

Or maybe the coach needs to answer for that.

As much as people want Chiarelli gone, it's going to be McLellan who goes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad