Game Time: 7 PM
Radio: 630 Ched.
TV: SN1

Edmonton
17-18-2, 7th in Pacific Division
8-10 at Home
6-4-0 Last 10
Lost last game on the road to Winnipeg
Leading Scorer: Connor McDavid 45 pts (14G/31A)
No key injuries
Interesting Stat: Darnell Nurse leads Edm with a +12

Chicago
17-14-5, 6th in Central Division
7-9-3 on Road
5-5-0 Last 10
Lost 3 in a row, last loss was last night in Vancouver
Leading Scorer: Patrick Kane 38 pts (15G/23A)
Key Injuries: Corey Crawford, Artem Anisimov on IR.
Interesting Stat: Rookie Alex DeBrincat 12G/12A 2nd in team scoring

Season Series
Oct 19 Edm 2 Chi 1 (OT) in Chicago

Oilers v Hawks Head to Head Stats Pack here:
Stats Comparison - Oilers vs. Blackhawks

:edmonton

Forward Lines

Defence Pairings

Left DefensemanRight Defenseman
DARNELL NURSEKRIS RUSSELL
ANDREJ SEKERAMATTHEW BENNING
OSCAR KLEFBOMADAM LARSSON
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Starting Goalie

Cam Talbot 14-11-1 / 2.89 GAA / .907 Sv%

:hawks

Forwards

Left WingCenter Right Wing
BRANDON SAADJONATHAN TOEWSRICHARD PANIK
RYAN HARTMANNICK SCHMALTZPATRICK KANE
VINNY HINOSTROZADAVID KAMPFALEX DEBRINCAT
LANCE BOUMATOMMY WINGELSJOHN HAYDEN
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Defence Pairings

Left DefensemanRight Defenseman
DUNCAN KEITHJORDAN OESTERLE
CONNOR MURPHYBRENT SEABROOK
CODY FRANSONJAN RUTTA
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Starting Goalie

Jeff Glass First NHL start
10-4-1 / 2.60 GAA / .917 Sv % in 18 games with Rockford

:nhl
On Ice Officials

Referees: Trevor Hanson (14), Francois StLaurent (38)
Linesmen: Kiel Murchison (79), Derek Nanson (70)

Back into “must win” territory (aren’t they all by now!?!?) Chicago comes in off a poor loss to Vancouver, banged up and in a 3 game slide and forced to play their backup goalie, while we will be healthy and relatively rested for the first time this year. Usually that all spells trouble for our intrepid warriors....

Fortunately we have the Night Witch curses which will help propel our Holy Warriors to victory. At least that is the intent but hey it is 5-2 and the McJesus Faithful need all the help they can get if they want a playoff berth.

Curses on the Blackhawks skates to feel like heavy cinderblocks slowing them to a crawl and allowing our resolute Oilers to fly past them with ease.

Fear and angst shall be the order of the day for the cowardly Chicago Blackhawks who will be driven to despair by our fearless forechecking.

A blight on the shooting ability of our enemy, whose shots shall sail wide while ours enter the heathen Hawk net with laser like precision.​

Just. Win.

(Disclaimer; first time I’ve done this so bear with me and check back while I add to and clean this page up)​

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Tables not centered.

0/10 didn't read

Give me a break man, I have to figure this whole formatting thing out LOL.

Data is copied off Left Wing Lock and each player hotlinks to his recent stats, time on ice, player news and other useful info readers might enjoy.

I’ve no affiliation with the site but it was fast and easy to copy and paste in.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Thanks Night Witch, I appreciate this.

There are templates in the GDT thread I hyperlinked for you. I should put my my GDT template sometime, its very simple, Haha.

Tables can be a bit confusing, lemme know if you have issues and I can try and be helpful.

One thing to remember, please try and put relevant info into the thread title (game time, broadcast channel).

Otherwise, great job!

Reactions: Night Witch

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Gotta get back on course tonight or it’s game over very soon

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Thanks Night Witch, I appreciate this.

There are templates in the GDT thread I hyperlinked for you. I should put my my GDT template sometime, its very simple, Haha.

Tables can be a bit confusing, lemme know if you have issues and I can try and be helpful.

One thing to remember, please try and put relevant info into the thread title (game time, broadcast channel).

Otherwise, great job!

Thanks and I will shoot you a PM!

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Top line d-man Jordan Oesterle on the Blackhawks??

giphy.gif

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Optional skate this morning, Klefbom confirmed he will be in as will Sekera. D pairs still Projected. Oilers have till 3PM to activate Klefbom and make corresponding roster move. Assume Slepyshev will be sent to Bakersfield as he does not have to clear waivers.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
That Hawk D looks no longer as scary as it used to look.
Tell me about it. The whole lineup doesn't put fear in hearts. The Hawks are finally done. 3 cups was damn good but this is what NHL Cap attrition looks like.

Now the Hawks are ordinary and getting spanked by the likes of the Vancouver Canucks with players like Vanek, Boeser, Gagner lighting the Hawks on fire and stuffing them in a dumpster.

I doubt the Hawks even make the playoffs this year. Its been heading that way and their first round ouster in the playoffs last year pointed to them now being also ran.

The Oilers need these 2 pts and should ensure stuffing them in a bag.

6-2 Oilers. Blow the lid off these flightless Hawks.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Tell me about it. The whole lineup doesn't put fear in hearts. The Hawks are finally done. 3 cups was damn good but this is what NHL Cap attrition looks like.

Now the Hawks are ordinary and getting spanked by the likes of the Vancouver Canucks with players like Vanek, Boeser, Gagner lighting the Hawks on fire and stuffing them in a dumpster.

I doubt the Hawks even make the playoffs this year. Its been heading that way and their first round ouster in the playoffs last year pointed to them now being also ran.

The Oilers need these 2 pts and should ensure stuffing them in a bag.

6-2 Oilers. Blow the lid off these flightless Hawks.
To be fair though too, there is still quite a few Hawks left with a lot of pride so I don't expect them to be at all easy.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Really hope the 1 bad game Davidson had doesn' somehow outweigh the 10 in a row benning has had.

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
Oilers can't give any points to teams they are racing with. Must win Here IMO as the Pacific third place spot is probably out of reach unless they play like crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad