GDT: Edm v Chi | 7:00 PM | SN-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Puljujarvi had Kane coming down on him 1 on 1 early in the game and absolutely owned Kane. Drai just got walked! Ugh goat horns on two goals against tonight.

Wonder when the coaches take the training wheels off of Puljujarvi. It's obvious that he is a very responsible player in his own zone. Not sure what they're scared off. Only people they are outsmarting is themselves.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
he wasn't great tonight...he scored a goal, and I made a comment.
don't be so insecure and defensive about it.

Oh sorry, he should be great every night. I forgot. You may have missed it but once again there was a ton of criticism of Drai in this thread again. Like anytime he doesn't have a multiple point night. I'm getting used to it though. My responses weren't only in reference to your post, I responded to it because it was a particularly odd statement. as in "Finally Drai does something" hmmm

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Oilers need Talbot to play well to win. If he has an average night like tonight that they lose.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Special teams sink the team again. Chicago's PP sucks and they looked like the Globe Trotters out there.

North

Jun 25, 2009
The Oilers are the Kings of squandering chances. Zero excuse to leave points on the table.

Whatever. They got a point in a game where their coach continued to show why he shouldn't have a job and the refs were making up what was and wasn't a penalty on the spot.

Oct 15, 2017
someone has to explain why they still havent found a legit proven shooter as of yet? I dpnt care what it costs but we are missing out on so many goals and McDavid points with how many missed nets and logos are hit. Yet another back up of a back up kill sus. GET SOME FINISH and dpnt rely on strome maroon and lucic to be shooters

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Winnipeg should finish us off next gamr
Then things will go back to normal around here lol

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Which is 6 points shy of the pace we need to play at the rest of the way to finish with 95 points.

Well Minny is on pace for ~93 in the last wildcard spot... so the Oilers are still in the thick of it.

Join the crowd and avatar bet me that they won't make the playoffs. You lost to me last time you bet me... you'll lose again as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad