Rumor: EDM, OTT, TOR, LA among interested in LHD Vladislav Gavrikov

King Karl

five-year run of unparalleled suffering
Mar 18, 2014
Halifax, NS
Seems an odd fit for the Sens. Admittedly I don't know much about Gavrikov but left shot D is like one of our main positions of strength.

Noonan61

Aug 16, 2011
LA
I am not so sure a 1st is required in this trade. Columbus needs players right now more than 1st round draft picks. You have had so 6 picks in the first round the past 3 years. Think you are starting to need some real NHL players to support that young core.

I think the Kings would be heavily interested in a trade for Gavrikov. LD is one of our needs and I really like his game.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I am not so sure a 1st is required in this trade. Columbus needs players right now more than 1st round draft picks. You have had so 6 picks in the first round the past 3 years. Think you are starting to need some real NHL players to support that young core.

I think the Kings would be heavily interested in a trade for Gavrikov. LD is one of our needs and I really like his game.
Is there a possibility to get Byfield included in this deal ? Additions from both sides can be discussed, obviously

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
He would be a great fit in Ottawa but at what cost?!

I think an option would be to use Sanderson on the right with Gavrikov since he's played on the right before.

Chabot - Zub
Gavrikov - Sanderson
Brannstrom - Hamonic/Holden

That would complicate things with Pinto and Debrincat to re-sign though and I assume Gavrikov will cost quite a bit too on his next deal. Zaitsev would need to go the other way somehow or Sens would need to dump him at some point and that would cost something.

Noonan61

Aug 16, 2011
LA
Whatever trade the Kings make, will have to include one of Walker or Durzi going the other way to make a roster space. I prefer Durzi as I believe Spence/Clarke can come in and he has more value than Walker.

2nd + Durzi + Kupari/Madden/Thomas. Gets the ball rolling at least to open the convo.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006

Trade Gavrikov for picks/futures, sling picks futures to Vancouver in a Horvat/Miller deal and sort out that atrocious C situation.

Pinto Bean

Sep 13, 2009
Ottawa
Considering that I have heard nothing regarding the extension talks so far, the trade seems to be a possibility.

Whether it’s now or at TDL, a first round pick is required to begin this discussion
Sens are in like last place and you want a 1st round pick? Better start looking past the 2023 draft in that case.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad