Post-Game Talk: EDF Game 4 - Back to Boston with the series tied at 2

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
There were a couple breaks in this game went the isles way and was the difference, pasta hitting the post on a wide open net and then Brazal getting a lucky bounce off Coyle's skate, same in game 2 Lauzon with a bad pass attempt off Coyle. One thing that frustrates me is seeing the 4th line on the ice with 2 mins to go and down a goal, Butch has some Julien in him when he does that crap, you need a goal then only the top 6 should see the ice the final few mins in a game.

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019
I would insert Studnicka as the 4th line Center, leaving Kuraly on that line for faceoff concerns. I would also scratch Ritchie for a game moving Wags up to 3rd line RW, at least we know he'll throw some hits and be physical on the boards. Tis also gets Jake back on his natural side.

My lineup would be:

Marchy-Bergy-Pasta
Hall-Krejci-Smith
Jake-Coyle-Wagner
Kuraly-Studs-Lazar

Reactions: BAD BOY

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
ya those kuhlman apologists truly know the game more than anyone else lol
The difference between our opinions on Kuhlman is expectations. You apparently expect him to score goals. I see a kid who skates really well, fore checks hard, hits often, and gets his stick in passing lanes in the neutral zone. All things DeBrusk is currently not providing. DeBrusk can’t buy a goal. I don’t have a problem with him sitting a game to light a fire under his ass. Kuhlman while not offensively impressive plays a solid game. He’s the ideal 4th liner.

Reactions: BMC and Gordoff

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Looking forward to a new 3rd line with Ritchie out...At least with Kuhlman he can play PK and manage to create chances. He does have a pretty good wrist shot. Enough with the "elephant" in the room / ice.

Reactions: Gordoff

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
Anyone else starting to have a change of heart on Gryz? He just doesn't seem made for physical, intense playoff hockey...

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
The difference between our opinions on Kuhlman is expectations. You apparently expect him to score goals. I see a kid who skates really well, fore checks hard, hits often, and gets his stick in passing lanes in the neutral zone. All things DeBrusk is currently not providing. DeBrusk can’t buy a goal. I don’t have a problem with him sitting a game to light a fire under his ass. Kuhlman while not offensively impressive plays a solid game. He’s the ideal 4th liner.

I actually thought Kuhlman looked pretty good in his playoff game . Any idea which of Ritchie or debrusk would sit . He said 4th line stays the same . If I am just looking at last night I thought Debrusk was better than Ritchie . Thoughts ?

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Anyone else starting to have a change of heart on Gryz? He just doesn't seem made for physical, intense playoff hockey...

He's been turning the puck over the last two games
thats for certain.

Bruins D with Carlo and Miller out is pedestrian and
will get worked w/o at least Miller back. Tinordi is
a ticking time bomb back there to boot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad