Post-Game Talk: EDF Game 4 - Back to Boston with the series tied at 2

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
one of Ritchie or Debrusk needs to sit. The question is do you sit both? or do you slightly more conservative and sit only 1? and if only 1 then which one?

I want to sit Debrusk, but am probably naive enough to think there's some sliver of hope that JDB-Coyle-Kuhlman at least has a prayer at chipping in some offense. Though Ritchie-Coyle-Kuhlman did have a goal in that one game.

If you sit both then I'd do:
Kuraly-Coyle-Kuhlman
Frederic-Lazar-Wagner

still a couple of offensive black hole lines but at least Freddy will move his feet and the 3rd line will actually win races to pucks for once.

fake Don Sweeney stealing my ideas

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
People, we are tied. For all the ball washing everyone is giving the Islanders and their Stupid looking coach it took two miracle plays for them to win two games. Luck is great coaching? They survive on luck.

Bruins are not losing two of the next three to that shit team. We had a bad night, get over it.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
still amazes me how Kuhlman and his 6 career goals are still on a playoff NHL roster, Meanwhile a bunch of prospects sit. does Kuhlman have a lifetime contract to provide never-ending mediocrity?

Reactions: bme44

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
People, we are tied. For all the ball washing everyone is giving the Islanders and their Stupid looking coach it took two miracle plays for them to win two games. Luck is great coaching? They survive on luck.

Bruins are not losing two of the next three to that shit team. We had a bad night, get over it.
Agreed. The Islanders are playing their game, but they don’t have another gear. What you see is their top level. The Bruins on the other hand certainly are capable of more. Hall Krejci feel like they’re due, Pastrnak will be looking for redemption. Have to think we get a goal or two from bottom 6 soon. Bruins still win this series.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
still amazes me how Kuhlman and his 6 career goals are still on a playoff NHL roster, Meanwhile a bunch of prospects sit. does Kuhlman have a lifetime contract to provide never-ending mediocrity?
I don’t think they’re expecting goals from Kuhlman. A relentless fore checker who can create some turnovers sounds great right now.

Reactions: Gordoff

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
There's more to the game than scoring, and currently both Debrusk and Ritchie aren't bringing anything. At the very least you know Kuhlman will bring speed, good forechecking and will not cost you with poor turnovers and lack of effort like the other two corpses on the wing.

As for the prospects sitting I'd be surprised if combined they have 6 career goals, although I feel like Steen would be a great playoff performer.

Reactions: Gordoff

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

Honestly, Kuhlman is no worse than anyone one of the bottom six. Says a lot more about Freddy and Studs that they don't think they are capable of playing over Kuhlman. Good job Donny

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

You're just kidding yourself.

Reactions: KrejciMVP

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

Kuhlman provides depth for a team that is (still) short of actual right wingers.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Agreed. The Islanders are playing their game, but they don’t have another gear. What you see is their top level. The Bruins on the other hand certainly are capable of more. Hall Krejci feel like they’re due, Pastrnak will be looking for redemption. Have to think we get a goal or two from bottom 6 soon. Bruins still win this series.

The bad gambler's lament.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad