Post-Game Talk: EDF Game 4 - Back to Boston with the series tied at 2

LyndonByers

Nov 1, 2006
If the Bs lose in these playoffs I point the finger directly at The Bs management. You have a core group, acquired by previous regimes, of Bergeron, Marchand, Pastrnak, Rask and Krejci who have carried this team for years and are still expected to carry this team.

The current management drafted a stud in McAvoy but have failed miserably in surrounding the above core group with an influx of at least a couple of young skilled players who could have really took this team to another level.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
still amazes me how Kuhlman and his 6 career goals are still on a playoff NHL roster, Meanwhile a bunch of prospects sit. does Kuhlman have a lifetime contract to provide never-ending mediocrity?

Kuhlman had the same NHL output this year as Studnicka who could potentially reach his ceiling at any time. I'm ready for a change in the bottom six no matter what.

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
still amazes me how Kuhlman and his 6 career goals are still on a playoff NHL roster, Meanwhile a bunch of prospects sit. does Kuhlman have a lifetime contract to provide never-ending mediocrity?

Fans wanting Kuhlman in the line up is very concerning . If any of your starting 12 is playing so poorly that Kuhlman is a suitable replacement. WOW

Reactions: Zillah

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Fans wanting Kuhlman in the line up is very concerning . If any of your starting 12 is playing so poorly that Kuhlman is a suitable replacement. WOW

ive been told there is so much more to hockey than scoring goals in the playoffs. hence Kuhlman on the 3rd line while they send out Palmeri

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Agreed. The Islanders are playing their game, but they don’t have another gear. What you see is their top level. The Bruins on the other hand certainly are capable of more. Hall Krejci feel like they’re due, Pastrnak will be looking for redemption. Have to think we get a goal or two from bottom 6 soon. Bruins still win this series.

McAvoy/Gryz only 2 D men dressed on Boston last night that would dress on NYI last night. I would take P2, Leddy and Mayfield easily.
over Reilly, Clifton and Lauzon.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
or AHL players like Kuhlman in top 9 while the Islanders have Palmeri, Pageau and Zajac as their 3rd line. what a gift for NY.

The Bruins have what the Bruins have. They can't acquire anyone different now.

The Isles have the better forward depth. Bruins have better top end talent. Tough to have both in a Cap league.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I think hes JAG depth for sure. id like to see another player get a shot. Kuhlman has little to no ceiling where we cant get a look at a prospect

ive been told there is so much more to hockey than scoring goals in the playoffs. hence Kuhlman on the 3rd line while they send out Palmeri
Well given NYI are out Lee and Wahlstrom what does
it say about their F depth vs B's?

Reactions: Gordoff

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
if Ritchie Coyle and Debrusk were playing anywhere near their potential then we match up much better against them. unfortunately Those guys look like they'd rather be anywhere else on most shifts so you gotta do something. Kuhlman is not ideal but at least he plays like he wants to be there and will actually use his speed unlike Debrusk who looks like a Ferrari losing a drag race to a prius most of the time

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
The Bruins have what the Bruins have. They can't acquire anyone different now.

The Isles have the better forward depth. Bruins have better top end talent. Tough to have both in a Cap league.

I dont believe a JAG with 6 career goals is the only option the Bruins have in their organization.

Orr Fourever

#Staysafe
Sponsor
Mar 27, 2018
The Wheat Province
Still flying.. isn't it beautiful?
20210606_095339.jpg

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia

The reason Kuhlman has been sent to minors frequently ? Poor hockey minds that do not understand the great hockey player he is ??????????

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad