BRUINS GDT EDF Game 3 - THE BEAR heads to Uniondale - Part III - Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Scoring chances and shots and OZ time are proving that.

Don’t let you fooled by the 1-0 Isles in that period.

We were much better than them first 12 minutes but then got dominated after the PP we didn't score on.

They abused our 4th line for a few shifts horribly at the end. Cassidy should not have played that line in OT.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Tuukka Rask.

Firmly. FIRMLY. In the stolen game category.

Tuns of gigantic saves.
Don’t get me wrong, he was great, but I’d file this under outdueling the other goalie, not a steal. Bs dominated most of the second half of the game and deserved the win.

Reactions: TwineTickler

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
f*** ME UP

2A784805-BAFE-4F0E-926F-9427D3376495.jpeg

Kosi

Jul 29, 2019
They just said what a heart breaker on cbc. So is this cbc feed working for nyi? I felt they were against the bruins during the washington series. Now this. Whats up with that...there should be no bias.

Reactions: Bruhin

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Can see Bruins winning game 4 personally but it probably won’t happen. But they can and should

losing Carlo is bad. The biggest thing about this game that gives me pause is even if we win the series they’ve shown me very little that suggests they could beat Colorado/bolts anyways

Cassidy needs to break through the glass ceiling he has hit as a coach, and we need more from a select few guys (DeBrusk, Kuraly, Lazar, Lauzon, Reilly) and they’ll be golden

Reactions: missingchicklet

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
The part about being on their heals for 20min while totally dominating the 3rd.

It’s moot now as the Bruins (the much better team at everything) won.
Offensively yes I agree but Bruins were getting their heads beat in on every forecheck, resulting in a Carlo injury. I guess I should have clarified.

Reactions: Gordoff

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
NBC should be f***ing ashamed of itself for not naming Tuukka Rask one of the three stars

Varlamov had a hell of a night but that was one of the weakest playoff OT goals since that time Dan Boyle shot it in his own net. Marchand gets credit for tricking him on the sneaky play, but woof. After NBC had been fluffing him all night.
MacAvoy is a local boy.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Debrusk and Ritchie jumping over the boards to join the celebration on the ice was the fastest I saw them move all night.

I'm a fan of them both but my god they can be so frustrating to watch

Reactions: Acie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad