BRUINS GDT EDF Game 3 - THE BEAR heads to Uniondale - Part III - Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Because any dive or embellishment didn’t matter and factor into the call. That’s how f***ing dumb of a play it was. Whining about a dive after that abortion of a play makes it seem like you absolved that clown Kuraly.
I'm just complaining about the the very real dives. Palms was looking over his shoulder the whole time and hits the deck as soon as he feels the stick. I agree Kuraly is dumb for taking the bait but I don't think he even checked him hard. maybe it's a call without the dive but the dive guarantees it.

the Marchand high stick was the other one that comes to mind. totally stupid by Marchand but Zajac's sell was ridiculous

I thought this Isles team was supposed to be a blue collar team but the diving is real

Acie

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2019
Southern Ontario
Marchand-Wink.gif

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
1. Rask
2. McAvoy
3. Marchy

My 3 stars. McAvoy was a total warrior yet again tonight. Just unbelievable what he is doing in his own end to compensate for the shit show around him much of the time. Rask stole this one, no doubt. Marchy is clutch, time after time after time. Picked the corner clean.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
NBC should be f***ing ashamed of itself for not naming Tuukka Rask one of the three stars

Varlamov had a hell of a night but that was one of the weakest playoff OT goals since that time Dan Boyle shot it in his own net. Marchand gets credit for tricking him on the sneaky play, but woof. After NBC had been fluffing him all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad