Pre-Game Talk: EDF Game 2 5/31 7:40 PM - THE BEAR wants more fishsticks - NBCSN, SN1, TVAS2, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I just got a sad call. A women that I have worked with for over 20 years passed away Sat.

I saw her Friday. She had diabetes and almost lest her leg last August. She had just returned to work a month ago but was having problems with her vision and she couldn't walk. Her doctor never should have said ok to her returning to work. She was my backup for many of the products I plan. Her cube was next to mine. She had worked at the company for over 35 years.

You have to enjoy life because you never know...
I am so sorry for you loss Susan.

Hugs!

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
I just got a sad call. A women that I have worked with for over 20 years passed away Sat.

I saw her Friday. She had diabetes and almost lest her leg last August. She had just returned to work a month ago but was having problems with her vision and she couldn't walk. Her doctor never should have said ok to her returning to work. She was my backup for many of the products I plan. Her cube was next to mine. She had worked at the company for over 35 years.

So sorry to hear this

Reactions: Ladyfan

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

sorry Susan.

:(

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

Sorry for your loss

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
sorry Susan.

:(
What really bugs me is she 3 kids (grown) and was planning one of her daughter's wedding for this Fall. She had 4 grandchildren.

No way her doctor should have signed the ok for her to return to work. I wish she had retired on SS disability. She may have had more time to enjoy her family.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

Very sorry to hear this. I've lost co-workers and it's many times no different than losing a family member. We see co-workers almost every day but family members here and there so it can be heart breaking. My condolences.

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
While Smith has been excellent with Krejci and Hall i think DeBrusk can be good. Not worried about the small sample size of analytics from that line last game since i think it only occurred during that time Islanders were really chasing the game between McAvoy and Pastrnaks goal. Also part of the benefit of having two centers on the 4th line is they could bump Coyle up and role 2 lines mostly if need be. And the option of swapping Jake and Kuhlman, Kulhman doesnt brings any of the offense Smith does i think he can forecheck like he does.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia

Sorry for your loss

MarbleMist

May 17, 2021
While Smith has been excellent with Krejci and Hall i think DeBrusk can be good. Not worried about the small sample size of analytics from that line last game since i think it only occurred during that time Islanders were really chasing the game between McAvoy and Pastrnaks goal. Also part of the benefit of having two centers on the 4th line is they could bump Coyle up and role 2 lines mostly if need be. And the option of swapping Jake and Kuhlman, Kulhman doesnt brings any of the offense Smith does i think he can forecheck like he does.

I think we'll see Kuhlman on the 2nd at some point in the game. In theory, all he has to do is hustle like a madman and make space for the two wizards beside him. Still, maybe DeBrusk will get a kick out of being on the Hall line and give everything he has.

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
What really bugs me is she 3 kids (grown) and was planning one of her daughter's wedding for this Fall. She had 4 grandchildren.

No way her doctor should have signed the ok for her to return to work. I wish she had retired on SS disability. She may have had more time to enjoy her family.
Very sorry to hear that.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
if you haven't been to the new bars give banners a shot, it's cool just to see he TVs. Food is okay in my opinion.

Just FYI we tried to get in (just 2 of us) 2 hours before the game and they said we wouldn't get us in before puck drop.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
E6683E62-5400-4C1C-998C-90B7CF82961C.jpeg

Reactions: Bruinaura

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Wow!!! How am I supposed to ""like"" that post. {I will anyways}
It was around for years. Such a neat little area, with pubs close to the Gardens.

The original location closed, but the Quincy and Norwell locations are still open. So those who crave a Bobby Orr can still get their fix.

Reactions: sooshii and nORRis8

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
The Fours was the spot I mentioned, which has since permanently closed :(

I would get the Ray Bourque or Louis Tiant. f***ing sucks. It was perfect.

I remember this beer rep walked in with a dude dressed as a big beer can and a couple cheerleaders .
He bought everyone a round.
The place just got louder and louder.
When we left to walk to the Garden I bought a couple Bruins hats from a street vendor {one of them I got Glen Wesley to sign 2 years ago} for 5 bucks each.
Then we carried on like a school of fish taking the escalators up.
That night Looch put a leaf thru the glass. Fun!!!!

Reactions: sooshii
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad