Pre-Game Talk: EDF Game 2 5/31 7:40 PM - THE BEAR wants more fishsticks - NBCSN, SN1, TVAS2, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
1st line wishes: wishes already came true..all cylinders beast!

2nd line wishes: healthy return of Craig and keep the happy driving the net feet going Hall..a game changer..David has been David ..great playoff monster has returned

3rd line wishes : I'm a Ritchie fan but he's leaving me wanting more .... so do more please! His screen on the McAvoy goal was fabulous ...do more of that ...or crush a guy or two. Charlie is doing great ..puck possession monster. Jake ...keep those damn feet moving..get engaged and shoot the damn puck ..you have a great shot!

4th line wishes: actually I think they have been on point ...forechecking hard and doing what they can to eliminate opposition opportunities in the D-zone...maximum effort showing

1st defensive pair wishes: stay healthy...two game breaking puck movers on the same pair is a luxury most teams don't have ..but we do!

2nd defensive pair wishes: play heavier Carlo! your huge ...play huge ..play mean!

3rd pair defense wishes: Cliffy stays in ..he plays bruins hockey...Miller gets healthy and brings back more bruins snarl

Goalie wishes: ....not much to improve there...I just hope Tuukka stays angry, hungry and mean..he plays best pissed off

Coaching wishes: WTF is with the too many men on the ice thang? fix it!

Last edited:

Acie

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2019
Southern Ontario
bear-photoshop.jpg

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
If Griag Smith could use another day, give it to him, and double shift Pasta with the Hall/Krejci line. Pasta has been double shifted before a couple of years ago. He can handle it.

Winning two at home is the mission.

Go Bruins

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
The Islanders' game plan is simple - win ONE game in Boston.

The games in Uniondale will be intense and I don't want to see the Bruins going there tied 1-1.
I’m sure that is the plan Fenway, but the bruins have a experienced team that plays great on the road. I know they are 0-4 down there but that’s all irrelevant now. But I’m with you on this one , the game tonight must be won at all costs.

Reactions: BMC and sooshii
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad