Pre-Game Talk: EDF Game 2 5/31 7:40 PM - THE BEAR wants more fishsticks - NBCSN, SN1, TVAS2, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Hanging around today. Will do a bit of laundry and maybe grocery shop.

I would have usually planted some flowers at my parents and grandparents grave this weekend but it has been raining. I have the plants and will go there on a less wet day.

Looking forward to heading into Boston later. A win makes the drive back to NH feel oh so much shorter. I wish I had tomorrow off from work.

Another nice win by the Bs please. Pasta ..I am OK if you get another hatty.

Also a stick tap to all who have served or are serving this country(or Canada) . My Grandfathers, Uncles and Dad all served this country.

GO Bs

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
3DD22398-B38D-4F1F-B8F8-DF7F6EC80835.jpeg
Come on, Barbie
Let’s go party

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Hopefully an easy win with no injuries. I dont think the isles have an answer for our top line.
I think we see varlarmov tonite.
Sorokin looked shakey all game 1. Horrible rebounds and didnt know he stoppwd half the shots.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Any suggestions for pregame dinner around the garden? My usual spot is no more. I like Hurricanes. Just keeping my options open.

The only time we went to the Garden was 2008, pre game meal was at The Fours.
Maybe a 1/3rd full when we got there, packed by 5:15.
Had the Bobby Orr Philly Cheesesteak.

Just a cool sportsbaaaaah

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I would say the Harp isn't too bad for food pregame. That is likely where I will go from now on for food.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
So if Kuhlman draws in.....2 goals on perfect passes from Hall...

Needs a new number though.....I always see that 83 and think its 63.......
I think that is the most logical and similar replacement in terms of size and style. Kuhlman is no Smith but he plays a similar game and is also gritty like Smith.

Just waiting on morning skate to finalize the lines for the GDT.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Anyone know the deal with the “buttplugs” thing on the Isles board? Is it because it’s an alliteration?

I love a good nickname but that one seems apropos of nothing.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Anyone know the deal with the “buttplugs” thing on the Isles board? Is it because it’s an alliteration?

I love a good nickname but that one seems apropos of nothing.
I think someone got mad and that is what they came up with. Definitely odd but losing a playoff games makes people say stupid things.

It has great photoshop potential but those ideas are better off left in my head.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
The only time we went to the Garden was 2008, pre game meal was at The Fours.
Maybe a 1/3rd full when we got there, packed by 5:15.
Had the Bobby Orr Philly Cheesesteak.

Just a cool sportsbaaaaah

The Fours was the spot I mentioned, which has since permanently closed :(

I would get the Ray Bourque or Louis Tiant. f***ing sucks. It was perfect.

Reactions: nORRis8

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Any suggestions for pregame dinner around the garden? My usual spot is no more. I like Hurricanes. Just keeping my options open.

Porters Pub Grille on Portland Street is very good. You probably need to be there by 5:15 to get a table before they fill up.

A&B Burger is also good and they take reservations. Usually a few days in advance of a game you can get a reservation but not sure if you can get a reservation this close to game time you'd have to check.

Ward 8 on Washington Street is also good but a little pricey. They also take reservations if you can get one.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad