Speculation: Eddie O moving on?

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Hawks have one of the better PBP groups in the league imo.

No. Just no.

I watch the away feeds whenever possible as long as we aren't playing Phoenix, St Louis (holy jumping!), Detroit, Pittsburgh, Minnesota and I'm forgetting someone else. Love San Jose's group and find most other crews to be less annoying. It's not that Eddie and Pat don't know what they are talking about but Eddie is so ****ing annoying that I'd have a hard time listening to him give me the next set of Power Ball numbers. I think Foley would be better with a passable partner but Eddie just drags him down.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
I would really like John to do play by play, but I'm not sure what the answer is for color. The last thing I need is whining about calls not going their way during a game I can actually see. Troy is a little better than a couple years ago, but his incessant whining and emphasis on non calls of infractions committed against the Hawks kills me.

Honestly don't mind it as the officiating is absolutely terrible these days. I mean seriously, what other choice does he have?

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
I would really like John to do play by play, but I'm not sure what the answer is for color. The last thing I need is whining about calls not going their way during a game I can actually see. Troy is a little better than a couple years ago, but his incessant whining and emphasis on non calls of infractions committed against the Hawks kills me.

Honestly don't mind it as the officiating is absolutely terrible these days. I mean seriously, what other choice does he have?

FWIW I heard his rant after the 'hawks got obliterated by Nashville was epic and well-deserved--much like Foley's Karpo rant.

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
I've been trying to find one...no luck so far. A buddy of mine was listening to game 4 while working (listening on the NHL app) and commented on it's epicness.

I hope someone finds it and shares it with all of us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad