Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 5 - BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Were they facing a team superior to them in every single facet of the game in those 10?

Funny enough, I see our losses as our mistakes and nothing special from Tampa. Truly. If the Bruins play the way we know and have seen them play, they can win this. They havent played good. Its one thing if we were playing our best but Tampa overpowered us, I dont see that. I see OUR mistakes and them taking advantage.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Debrusk-Krejci-Kase
Bjork-Coyle-Studnicka
Wagner-Kuraly-Nordstrom

Switch Coyle and Krejci if the offense isn’t going early. They’ve been dominated for 3 straight games, they can’t keep going with the same top 9

i want major changes across all lines. Starting shift 1!

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Do you honestly think this Bruins team is competitive with this Lightning team? This series hasn't even been close.
Well if they could hit the net once in a while, and if Pasta could pick a corner (he scores on that 2 on 1 in game 2 we're up 2-0 in the game and maybe the series), we might have a shot. It'd be a start at least.

Anyway, I'm not giving up until I absolutely have to (and maybe not even then either!)

Go Bruins !!!!

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
20200830_233144.gif

Reactions: Mione134 and BMC

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
You need to have more than just a few of guys with the attitude and determination to win. Line one, Cliffy, McAvoy and a few others want to win but the rest are ready to go home and put their feet up. It would take a huge change and a few more very angry mean men to give this group the stones to win. Not this year.
When they get eliminated I'll be thinking some very nasty thoughts of Donald Sweeney.

Reactions: Maine Fan

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Absolutely a winnable game and I expect the boys to be buzzing.

We’ve blown 3-1 series leads and it’s about god damn time we made someone else do it.

This board has turned into the Toronto Maple Leafs board v 2.0 the past 5 days and it’s getting old.

Is that called reality Toronto Maple Leafs board v 2.0?

Reactions: Gordoff

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Also what I wish they do is go with seven D with Lauzon added and limit Chara’s minutes only on the PK. That might help. I would play your best players a lot .. no times for rolling out four lines especially if Kuraly can’t play on the fourth line. This sounds desperate but in reality it is.

IF not , Studnicka and Bjork in

Ritchie and Kulhman out

If Wagner is out go with Frederic if Kuraly can’t go Cassidy makes the call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes