GDT: ECSF Game #4 | 5.4.16 | Caps @ Pens | 8:00PM | CEC | Can You Dig It? CAN YOU DIG IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacharoni16

Mar 15, 2013
I think all the pressure is on the caps this game. From their fans expecting them to play like the third period from game 3, and that Penguins without Letang is "an automatic win"

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
635548034892590273-Bodyoutline.jpg

Trotz: And this guys is our game plan tonight. By the way great job Johansson on pretending you were dead during practice yesterday. Combined with my lying, we might be able to win this series by crying to the referees. First drill today, we're going to practice Ovie's move against the Flyers when he got tapped in the face. I've got a limbo bar setup at the blue line to see how far back you can go when sliding on your knees. Then I've got some footballers here from Europe to show us how to dive and sell the **** out of that dive. You'll look like world class athletes out there tonight, forget shooting and skating drills. That's for girls.

Trotz: Again!

Caps: "TAKE THE FALL, ACT HURT, GET INDIGNANT!"

Trotz: One more time!

Caps: "TAKE THE FALL, ACT HURT, GET INDIGNANT!"

Trotz: Good! You guys are ready!

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
I think all the pressure is on the caps this game. From their fans expecting them to play like the third period from game 3, and that Penguins without Letang is "an automatic win"

Well they won't want to go down 3-1 regardless. It'd be all but over then with or without Letang. The pressure is on them for sure, but whether they actually feel it is another thing. They know they can succeed against us. It's far from over.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Guys, dontchaknow? Maatta was just faking it to get Brooks Orpik suspended. He had to sit out last game just to make it look legit.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I think that I will stay here the rest of the series.

I can't help but keep looking ........ elsewhere, and it is like passing a car wreck.

Much better to stay on this board.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I think that I will stay here the rest of the series.

I can't help but keep looking ........ elsewhere, and it is like passing a car wreck.

Much better to stay on this board.

Logic is at a premium over on the main boards... yesterday there was a rather rabid discussion on why the Caps fans using the orpik hit as an example was ok, but anyone using a hit just like Letang's without a penalty as an example was totally inappropriate..... it was mind numbingly dense

Fordy

May 28, 2008
yikes. a lot of guys are going to have to step up

if sestito is in, ugh, they better play kuhn-geno-cullen a lot

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Let's all take a moment and give thanks for Johansson's miraculous recovery. All it took was one measly, unjustified suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad