GDT: ECSF Game #4 | 5.4.16 | Caps @ Pens | 8:00PM | CEC | Can You Dig It? CAN YOU DIG IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

295u5jm.gif

CgHeIB2.jpg

2yjyhq8.gif

2q8sppw.jpg

Last edited:

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Had more planned for this, but ran out of time and this seemed like a good idea a few drinks in the other night. The Letang arguments the past 2 days certainly didn't help. And the Letang suspension threw a wrench into some of the stuff I had planned.

Threw in a little Red Dawn on the bottom, but won't put that on the main board one. :laugh:

Last edited:

Super Birthday Snake

Feb 22, 2016
Glasgow
Going to be a really tough one, can't really see us winning this one without Letang and think Murray is due a bad game (pessimistic?) but I really hope we ram it up their ****ing hole. Hate these ******.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Caps are going to come out hard. I hope the Pens lull them to sleep with lots of stoppages and faceoffs. Then turn the pace around.

Anyone remember Hornqvist making a small little one touch pass from the high slot to Sid at the side of the net? They used to do it a lot last season and I think that little redirection could give Holtby fits.

Marns

Jul 31, 2006
Toronto, ON
www.thestretchpass.com
Will be interesting to see if the Caps can mentally handle not being the underdog in a game. Wouldn't be surprised to hear some line from Trotz about how the Pens have all the momentum yada yada...

Old Gregg

I'm Old Gregg!!
Apr 13, 2010
Time for Crosby and Malkin to step up. We are going to need a huge game from both of them. Let's win this game for Letang and Maatta boys!! LETS GO PENS!!!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
As for Sid... I'm not expecting a huge game. Every time during the season I thought it would be the game Sid steps up, he didn't. Then out of nowhere the guy would go on an insane tear. I hope it starts tonight, but I'm doubting it.

(please hockey gods reverse jinx)

Old Gregg

I'm Old Gregg!!
Apr 13, 2010
As for Sid... I'm not expecting a huge game. Every time during the season I thought it would be the game Sid steps up, he didn't. Then out of nowhere the guy would go on an insane tear. I hope it starts tonight, but I'm doubting it.

(please hockey gods reverse jinx)

So when you thought he would step up he didn't....does that mean because you are thinking he isn't going to he will?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad