BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 8:08 PM - BRUINS (1) vs Tampa Bay (1) - NBCSN, CBC , SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Krug missed the net.

And please don't tell me that they are shooting for the deflection. If they are, they are stupid given the amount of own goals the Bruins have tipped by their goalie.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Can someone pull the plug on Eddie O?
tenor.gif

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Because the Refs call the Bruins like they did on that Ritchie slash. Maroon runs over Bruins D in front after the whistle and smiles. He knows the refs are going to let that go but if you commit the 48th slash of the night between two teams, you go to the box.

The double standard is excruciatingly transparent and game altering. Infuriating. This game is 0-0 without incompetence.

Broken league. The NHL needs to overhaul the trash that is its officiating.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Omg Butch buddy what were you on when you made this lineup...sitting kuraly who single handily setup the Marchannd goal...like if your gonna play 7 D either just play Chara on the PK. I'm mean I know it's sacrilege for him to sit in the pressbox.

Kuraly is not sitting, he's NFTP

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Bruins need to address things in the off season, need better D that are psychical and can skate, also need far more offense. upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad