BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 8:08 PM - BRUINS (1) vs Tampa Bay (1) - NBCSN, CBC , SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Why don’t the bruins play with the same borderline shit I watch the lightning do. They do it with every team except this one

Because the Refs call the Bruins like they did on that Ritchie slash. Maroon runs over Bruins D in front after the whistle and smiles. He knows the refs are going to let that go but if you commit the 48th slash of the night between two teams, you go to the box.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
And there won’t be a response by this team either. They’re allowing guys to do this, why wouldn’t Tampa do this all night?

Yup they're letting Tampa bully them. Again.

I don't know who's responsible- if the coaching staff is neutering them they need to be fired.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Dresses 7 d men.... on the tail end of a back to back where the first game went to OT.....

Didn’t like the call prior to the game when I found out. Definitely dont like it now.

Reactions: bbfan419

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yup they're letting Tampa bully them. Again.

I don't know who's responsible- if the coaching staff is neutering them they need to be fired.
It’s the same song and dance. They’ll dust the skilled teams, and then get blasted against a bigger team.

Reactions: BMC

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Refs are bad tonight, but hard to blame them when we are getting absolutely dominated 5 on 5 all series...and they don’t even have Stamkos

5 on 5 play has been the bruins Achilles heel seemingly since Cassidy took over.

Julien always had us near or at the top in 5 on 5 goal differential when the team had some prime years but the PP usually hurt us in big games by not scoring.

Almost seems like the opposite now.

Reactions: TOR1970Cup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad