[ECSF GAME 3] 5/22/22 - 1:30PM EDT - #1 Florida vs #3 Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wester

Oct 5, 2020
Hungary
I wouldnt say Paul, Hagel, Perry, and Bellemare took over with better results. But they have been good replacements. Gourde, Goodrow, and Coleman we so stupidly elite as a third line, you can't diminish or underestimate the 3 of them were.
They are pretty overrated imo, I loved them, but even in last years run they were terrible in half of it( first two series )

Reactions: MomoSissokko

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
The people who were saying Toronto 'choked' again this year. They did a lot better than what the Cats are doing right now. Where are Huberdeau and Barkov?

The90

Feb 27, 2017
I watched a lot of the Maple leafs vs Tampa Bay lightning series.

Huberdeau hasn't even showed half of what Marner did in round 1. By far the most dissapointing player on the Panthers.

Matthews was better offensively than Barkov as well.
That was definitely an odd comment. In years past I guess? But not this year. They were both great.

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Tampa Bay is a machine that can't be stopped! Panthers don't know how to win 2-1 games, they are so used at scoring at will that when they don't they lose their composure. Panthers are eye candy but no substance! Tampa is going to the Final and have a good chance at 3 in a row.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
The people who were saying Toronto 'choked' again this year. They did a lot better than what the Cats are doing right now. Where are Huberdeau and Barkov?
Toronto is a great team. Reminds me a lot of the Bolts before they broke through. They just ran into a dynasty at the wrong time.

Reactions: AD1066

Enga Olly

May 26, 2021
Clearly Tampa Bay has played a lot of hockey over the past 2 years, Vasilevskiy is not the same goalie and Tampa lost a lot of depth due to cap issues. That's what many experts said both on TV/Radio and to the experts here - and I believe them

Reactions: Hoek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad