haUoIVo.png

AJc8tqw.png

Dmz5J49.png

bLRluUi.png

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
difficult task for the panthers. If they wanna make a series out of this they gotta win both games at tampa today and tomorrow. that is there is no room for error. if florida loses this game the series is as good as over

Doubty

Mar 25, 2021
How do you Americans feel about the time this match starts? As an European I feel gratitude because time is 7.30 pm here when the puck drops. Usually I have to be up in 2am to 8am. But maybe the most ideal would be like 9-11 pm.

Reactions: CanuckCity

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
How do you Americans feel about the time this match starts? As an European I feel gratitude because time is 7.30 pm here when the puck drops. Usually I have to be up in 2am to 8am. But maybe the most ideal would be like 9-11 pm.
It feels kind of weird. For me this is usually the time that American football games come on when that's in-season, and hockey generally feels like a "night thing" (as most games start at 7pm and then get later as they happen in farther time zones to the west).

D Wakaluk

Dec 8, 2010
stuck in the '90s
Last chance for the Panthers to make this is a series. Sure as hell you ain't coming back from 0-3 against Tampa

Hello Barkov? Hubi? Bennett? Reinhart? Duclair? yeah Weegar you can sit down

I just don't see it happening. They barely showed anything against the Caps

Reactions: U55

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
Let's go Panthers! Prime-time broadcast at Finnish national TV. Lundell injured?

No matter the results, I'm proud of Barkov captaining his team to the second round and winning their conference.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

jd22

Aug 16, 2008
Texel, Netherlands

Yes, I am greatly looking forward to being able to watch a game! I very rarely am able to catch 3rd periods of west coast games if I happen to get up at 5 or so.

(Netherlands).

When I live in Canada, I don't mind it, at least on bad weather days. Good weather days I'd prefer to be out midday.

Reactions: Doubty

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Similar to the Calgary-Edmonton series, I am rooting for hatred! I do fully expect Tampa to win the series with ease however. Tampa isn't a team I have hatred for aside from our playoff series honestly. It's a strong roster.
Rooting for hatred? Then you might want to check out today's game.
Panthers are putting Patric Hornqvist as their net-front presence on the PP. I fully expect them to come out crashing and banging , leaving it all on the table. If they can win and beat up the Lightning today, that'll make tomorrow's Mountain that much easier to climb.

Let's go Panthers! Prime-time broadcast at Finnish national TV. Lundell injured?

No matter the results, I'm proud of Barkov captaining his team to the second round and winning their conference.
Injured, hit a rookie wall, take your pick

Reactions: IceHockeyDude

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
Big game here. Lightning are usually good for a bad game in a series, and the first game at home in the afternoon with a 2-0 series lead is the kind of time I could see it happening. Hope I am wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad