Post-Game Talk: ECSF Game 2 - Lightning win 4-2 and the series is tied 1-1

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Am I the only one excited about this game? Come on folks !!!! Shorts & Hockey

National Bueller Blow-Off Work Day

I did blow off work today.

I'm very excited about the Liverpool vs. Roma champions league semi-final this afternoon.

Bruins game should be a challenge, what with them facing Bolts, mean & ignorant Tampa fans, biased refs and conspiratorial league.

I'm also fascinated by every move Tuukka makes and how half of our posters will see them as completely different from the other half. I must admit, Rask seemed a lot better when watching on NESN what with Jack Edwards coming out of his seat on most saves.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
A lot of complaining about the Tampa posters, as though our posters are the only rational fans on these boards... :biglaugh:
I think the more trollish fans in for any team come out after a win, but bunker down a bit after a loss.

Reactions: Chief Nine

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
I’m really concerned with Bergeron being tossed out of faceoff dot so frequently. I feel like it may have him rattled. What gives?

I'm surprised its not getting more attention?

I posted on the main board thread essentially this: But don't teams communicate with the officials? (post game)?

You would think the bruins would be asking the officials for clarification on whats getting him tossed? I'd find it pretty hard to believe that if they were told specifically what the problem is, that a guy like Bergeron wouldn't make the corrections needed?

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Tampa is a really good team. Bigger and faster than Boston and Toronto. Not sure what the bruins do here. I would try Houlden Donato / czarnik. We need more transition players. Too bad no spooner.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Big decisions the next two nights.

If i work the Celtics game i get to watch the bruins tomorrow night from my own sofa. If i work the Bruins tomorrow I’ll probably double my money, and i can’t remember the last bruins loss i was in the building for. Friday is out of the question, can’t do it.

Chances are I’ll be up in 315 tomorrow night.
Not a tough call there, Charlie. Do your duty for the cause, comrade!
You can rest when you're dead.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3