GDT: ECSF Game 1: Carolina Hurricanes vs. YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS, 7PM ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I feel like this 2023 Devils playoffs is very personal for me so far. 1st it was a close family member that is a Rangers fan, and now it’s a group of family members that are Canes fans.

What I’m trying to say is… I have family members that make very questionable decisions.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
I feel like this 2023 Devils playoffs is very personal for me so far. 1st it was a close family member that is a Rangers fan, and now it’s a group of family members that are Canes fans.

What I’m trying to say is… I have family members that make very questionable decisions.
They all must be adopted. You’re the only normal one.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County

And you want to be able to gloat at the family get togethers... it's fate. Go Devils.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
giphy.gif

558b66119ec51b2236a7e016c12b0c702b8ffb98.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
They all must be adopted. You’re the only normal one.
What’s amazing is, I grew up in Jersey, with a father who had about zero interest in sports. My school was very mixed with Devils, Rangers and Flyers fans. I believe I was part of that group of fans that got raised by seeing a growing team in the early 90s and how success is fun for a kid. After the 94-95 years you couldn’t drive past or through a neighborhood without seeing a roller hockey game in a culdesac going on where the game had to be paused so the goalie could move the net out of the road for the car to pass (I was one of those kids every day). Even better is, I can see that happening now with how young our stars are and how it’s just starting this year with the success.

A whole new wave of Devils fans are being born for now and the future.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Don’t want to be a negative Nancy, but less than 48 hours after an emotional game 7 win, this is going to be a tough one.

Reactions: My3Sons

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Can't believe this series is starting already - I still haven't finished absorbing all the media from the series win over the Rangers or swimming in all the Rangers fans tears yet.

Ah well, going to be a busy afternoon I guess.

Much more relaxed heading into this one, but certainly not taking the Canes likely - Florida took care of business last night without any rest after an emotional game 7, Devils need to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad