Post-Game Talk: ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - Frustrating - CBJ 2 BRUINS 1 F - CBJ leads series 2-1

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston
Dude, you’re so far out to lunch right now. It’s incredible. Absolutely incredible how you can pop on here and say “you know what, I think I’m making total sense here. I’m going to post this”

Two guys in a scrum giving each other a few shots isn’t the same as going behind a guy, nowhere near a scrum, and giving him a shot in the back of the head.

I almost feel like I need to put together a power point presentation for you.

If it was that egregious he would have been disciplined. Move on. Marchand is a pest but it really wasn’t THAT bad. Kinda don’t wanna come in here to read through this cat fight

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
So, yeah. Is there anything you’re disagreeing with on my stance of the issue? Anything you agree with?

Your post
I have commented on those several times. I thought Chara should have been penalized and I thought Anderson was coming in high. He didn’t connect, thus, no penalty. If he connected? Sure. Could have even been a major, but he didn’t.

That work? Your turn.

Now, when did I say I wanted Marchand traded and a soft hockey team? Go ahead, I’ll wait.
My question
Is there anymore of a hardo poster reply with finishing it up with “I’ll wait”?

Christ..,

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
No real point in arguing with two guys about the issue. Not really into the whole name calling thing, it’s silly.

I thought it was a dumb thing for Marchand to do, someone else thought it was fine.

I guess we can move on.

Big game tomorrow night, and I think it will be a better showing by the Bruins.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Bruins are deeper then jackets and it will show as the series goes along. It's only game 3 completed. Lots of hockey left. Lots.
If healthy definitely agree,but it’s pretty obvious the Bruins aren’t,so they have their hands full,if they can get their power play going,and penalty killing than sure they can win this series.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Never called anyone a loser.
I thought you told me to go hang out in the main board with the other loser crowd like the Habs and Leaf fans.

Again, I don’t want to keep flooding this thread. If you have an issue with me, just shoot me a message or something.

No need in everyone having to scroll through bickering.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Oh, boy. If we can't get through Columbus to face Carolina for a chance to play for the Cup... in other words, if we can't get through the #7 seed to play the #8 for a Cup berth...
There will never be a path like this in 50 yrs. This is like Pluto mars Jupiter earth and the black hole became one planet with the perfect amount of oxygen and enough water to sustain 300 billion humans.

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
I`m a firm believer based on experience playing somewhat and watching that the team who works hardest more often than not gets breaks. Woulda coulda shoulda wins zippo

In a 7 game series if it goes that far i hope so.... problem is cbj is working pretty hard too....

Hopefully the turn it around tomorrow

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Oh, boy. If we can't get through Columbus to face Carolina for a chance to play for the Cup... in other words, if we can't get through the #7 seed to play the #8 for a Cup berth...

Nothing matters this year with seeding. Look at San Jose, the “experts” are picking them as their favorite for the Cup now.

Remember down the stretch when they lost what, 8 straight games?

I really hope the B’s can get past Columbus, but nothing will surprise me now the way these playoffs have gone so far

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad