Post-Game Talk: ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - Frustrating - CBJ 2 BRUINS 1 F - CBJ leads series 2-1

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-4-30_21-51-44.png

upload_2019-4-30_21-52-8.png

upload_2019-4-30_21-52-41.png

upload_2019-4-30_21-53-37.png

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Before anyone rants about the first line remember this:

Sweeney, management and the coaching staff (and most fans) were more than happy to run them into the ground all regular season not getting secondary scoring help and relying on them for all the goals, PP, and PK.

Ran them into the ground so badly the ice in Boston has been worn down to the concrete. Management didn't fix the hole all year and asked Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak to be the entire team offensively and now when they are on fumes people are upset?

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Bottom 6 killed the Bruins last year.

This year it’s the ‘best line in hockey’.

Bergeron with anohter bad penalty. Brad takes a bad penalty that ends up in a goal

Pasta is the worst player on the ice. Noel Acciari is better than zpastrnak right now. Let that sink in.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Bruce needs to fix the lines and rip this team a new one.

We've outplayed them three times and are down 2-1 because of some incredible puck luck and selective officiating. If we lose to this f***ing loser ass team that barely made the playoffs in a year when the field is wide open and we have home ice all the way, it would be a bigger miss than 2014 IMO and big changes need to be made.

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Bs are the more talented team. Frustrating to lose two of three. No excuse to be losing this series. Hot Bob or cold Bob, no excuse.
Are they really more talented? I want to believe that, and at least the scores have been respectable, but they are being mauled out there, and there always seems to be a Blue Jacket in the right spot to get all of the outstanding turnovers our players give all night long.

Maybe Columbus is better than us. They did sweep Tampa. I'm afraid I am fooling myself into thinking we still have a chance. I want to believe it, but I'm hesitant. I also think our guys are trying their best- I really do.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Show the team Rick Nash up in the Box smiling and doing high-fives. What a f****** a******. We gave up so much for him and he did so little for us and there he is cheering against us with his old team. F*** him

Don't let it get to you. He needs to be there. He was a decent but somewhat forgettable NHL player who won't be remembered anywhere but Columbus. To me, he's not even Rick Vaive in the annals of NHL history.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad