Series Talk: ECSF: (1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (2) Boston Bruins

Who Will Win This Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
I love being counted out by all of the media right now. I hope the players are listening. Anyone saying “we barely got past Toronto” is correct, but Toronto was the 3rd best team in the conference all season. NJ was easily the 8th. I can’t believe anyone with any journalistic integrity would publish something like that.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I love being counted out by all of the media right now. I hope the players are listening. Anyone saying “we barely got past Toronto” is correct, but Toronto was the 3rd best team in the conference all season. NJ was easily the 8th. I can’t believe anyone with any journalistic integrity would publish something like that.
Bruins have also struggled against the Leafs the past few seasons, while giving Tampa fits.

Reactions: northeastern

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'm calling Bruins in 5. I'm hopeful as I will be in Tampa for game 5 and hope we can close it out while I am there. I will be wearing my Bergeron jersey and cheering the boys on as loud as I can!
Do you perhaps have a Bergeron #56 jersey? :) Because that would be cool

Reactions: northeastern

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Not sure what to expect in this series I am just relieved the Leafs are gone . When all is said and done I really thought there wasn’t a whole lot of difference between Tampa , Boston and Toronto looking at the regular season ,overall . Rick Nash appeared to be getting his legs in the 2nd half of game 7 and I think he should play well in this series . I am just glad this series won’t have the drama the Leafs series had .

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Not sure what to expect in this series I am just relieved the Leafs are gone . When all is said and done I really thought there wasn’t a whole lot of difference between Tampa , Boston and Toronto looking at the regular season ,overall . Rick Nash appeared to be getting his legs in the 2nd half of game 7 and I think he should play well in this series . I am just glad this series won’t have the drama the Leafs series had .

Naw there will be drama... dont you worry

Reactions: Ladyfan

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville

I think people are still in the mindset of the old playoff format. All top teams have an "easier" first round despite that format not being there anymore.

Reactions: veganbruin

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Okay-just gonna nitpick the opposing fans.

Once again the Bruins are being accused of being a one line team. Where does this come from? The Bruins have one really good line but the others are competitive and score too. Krejci and Debrusk were in the first round top 10 scorers.

I think this round is a toss up-goal tending and puck luck will come into play.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
They can think whatever they want. The vibe I am getting from them is that they have it in the bag already. Glad that they think that their team is so much better than the Bruins.

Reactions: Ladyfan

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Okay-just gonna nitpick the opposing fans.

Once again the Bruins are being accused of being a one line team. Where does this come from? The Bruins have one really good line but the others are competitive and score too. Krejci and Debrusk were in the first round top 10 scorers.

I think this round is a toss up-goal tending and puck luck will come into play.
You should know that these people need clicks. They constantly provoke for the comment. Believe me, their coach isn’t taking the Bruins lightly.:laugh:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
You should know that these people need clicks. They constantly provoke for the comment. Believe me, their coach isn’t taking the Bruins lightly.:laugh:
I’m pretty sure he isn’t. For one thing he knows his team lost 3 of 4 games and they weren’t flukes.

These teams are very evenly matched on paper and in stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad