Norman, OK
Figured I'd start a thread to begin talking about the next series

BruinsSignTampaFan3.jpg

sched.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Toronto was, by pretty much everyone, considered our worst matchup in the East.

They need to build on what they did in the offensive zone last night. The defensive zone is another story. If they keep struggling to clear the zone I'm going to lose my mind.

Rask needs to be better. Luckily he's got that chance. This is a fresh start and what happened in the last series doesn't really matter. In 2013 he followed up that Toronto series by beating the Rangers and completely shutting down the Penguins

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Tampa is a lot better in there back end, has a ton of skill up front, but I don’t think there team speed is like Toronto’s which gave the Bruins fits.

I see a much tighter series in terms of the scores per game, don’t think we’ll see too many wins by multiple goals in this one.

Bruins in 6. Win one game on the road in OT and win the home games.

Reactions: Ladyfan and TCL40

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I honestly don't know what to expect at this point. I wanna say the bruins, with their kind of resiliency, cannot be counted out in any series at this point.

But they gotta be tired. That was a draining game last night. Tampa's had plenty of time to rest up. The regular season means nothing here, and Boston looked very, very weak last night outside of scoring.

I think if Boston wins, it'll be a game 7 kind of deal, going the distance blow for blow. If Tampa wins it'll be in game 6. That's just how I see it anyway

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Toronto was, by pretty much everyone, considered our worst matchup in the East.

They need to build on what they did in the offensive zone last night. The defensive zone is another story. If they keep struggling to clear the zone I'm going to lose my mind.

Rask needs to be better. Luckily he's got that chance. This is a fresh start and what happened in the last series doesn't really matter. In 2013 he followed up that Toronto series by beating the Rangers and completely shutting down the Penguins

This is 100% correct.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Officially I picked Bruins in 6 just because I assume there will be a hiccup or two since there always seems to be. Could easily see this end in 5 though if they tighten up the d a bit and are better at clearing the puck out of the defensive zone than they were against Toronto.

Reactions: Scruffy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA