Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Capture.JPG

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
From Meltzer...
HockeyBuzz.com - Bill Meltzer - Flyers ECSF Gameday: Game 1 vs. NYI (8/24/20)

Aube-Kubel has been skating for the last two few days, according to Vigneault. His availability for Game 1 is unknown.

Matt Niskanen, who served a one-game suspension in the clincher against Montreal for a cross-checking incident the previous game, will return for the start of the Islanders series.

That leaves Vigneault with a choice of keeping Shayne Gostisbehere (who excelled in the series clincher after struggling earlier in the series and being removed after Game 2) in the lineup or scratching Gostisbehere in favor of Robert Hagg, who is bigger and stronger physically than Gostisbehere and has seemed to click better with Justin Braun than has "Ghost".​

Good news on NAK!

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Play Niskanen with Ghost and move Braun next to Provorov.

Provorov - Braun
Sanheim - Myers
Ghost - Niskanen

Braun can't do much worse of a job than Niskanen these playoffs.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Key player for me: JVR

We all know he is streaky...but his scoring streaks are what allows him to keep his job.

This series would be a great time for one of his 7 goals in 5 games stretches.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
From Meltzer...
HockeyBuzz.com - Bill Meltzer - Flyers ECSF Gameday: Game 1 vs. NYI (8/24/20)

Aube-Kubel has been skating for the last two few days, according to Vigneault. His availability for Game 1 is unknown.

Matt Niskanen, who served a one-game suspension in the clincher against Montreal for a cross-checking incident the previous game, will return for the start of the Islanders series.

That leaves Vigneault with a choice of keeping Shayne Gostisbehere (who excelled in the series clincher after struggling earlier in the series and being removed after Game 2) in the lineup or scratching Gostisbehere in favor of Robert Hagg, who is bigger and stronger physically than Gostisbehere and has seemed to click better with Justin Braun than has "Ghost".​

Good news on NAK!
I never, ever in 100 million years revolving around the sun in this celestial realm, would have thought this Meltzer post was going to turn into gargling Hagg's balls. This one was so unpredictable. I can't believe it. I'm shocked

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
So is the game actually tonight or are they gonna pull a fast one on me again.
It was supposed to be last night but they changed the time.

Reminds me of the dumb dad joke I make when I get lyrics wrong as I'm singing along to the recording..."hup...he changed the words on me there"

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Key player for me: JVR

We all know he is streaky...but his scoring streaks are what allows him to keep his job.

This series would be a great time for one of his 7 goals in 5 games stretches.

Reactions: flyersNducks

Evergreen

Play Niskanen with Ghost and move Braun next to Provorov.

Provorov - Braun
Sanheim - Myers
Ghost - Niskanen

Braun can't do much worse of a job than Niskanen these playoffs.
Who was Provorov paired with last game when Niskanen was out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad