Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - 4/23 7:11 PM - WIN OR PLAY GOLF - NESN, NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Who wins Game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Screenshot_20190423-094903~2.png

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I kind of wish the game was in Toronto,think the Leafs would melt under the pressure.They just seem to have a better road game .Bruins need another game two performance.

Surely, the Bruins can't lose 3 of 4 at home........can they?:amazed: Although, I think the Leafs are better in the road than they are at home. Partially because Babcock is forced to stay out of his own way because he doesn't have the last change.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Surely, the Bruins can't lose 3 of 4 at home........can they?:amazed: Although, I think the Leafs are better in the road than they are at home. Partially because Babcock is forced to stay out of his own way because he doesn't have the last change.

Leafs have close to the same record at home as they did/do on the road, if anything, Babs overthinks things on the road, saw it last year in game 7 as he`d have Matthews on the ice sometimes for 20 seconds just to work a match up.

Still will never understand how he has both Tavares and Matthews sitting on the bench on a PK? 20 million buckaroos, nice

Reactions: BMC

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Wow.....Yeah I am.... I can't get to see that damn movie until 5/5 cuz I'm spoiled and want the leather recliners.

I still have my tickets for Thursday night. Bought them before, but I don't care, I want to experience the opening night crowd.

Did that with Infinity War and it was f***ing insane. Thor's arrival in Wakanda was like being at a sporting event, and while I normally hate any noise in a theater it was more than fine. Crowd was f***ing great, authentic reactions all night, not like they were talking or being obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad