Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - 4/23 7:11 PM - WIN OR PLAY GOLF - NESN, NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Who wins Game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Simoni ice probably compares to garden tonight. Last time I played there we had a trash barrel in center ice to cover a hole.
That must have been a while ago, because they have made some significant improvements to the Simoni rink. They completely redid the roof insulation, so condensation no longer drips on the ice, and the zamboni guys do a really good job now.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Leafs spent 11 mill on some guy wearing 91 and their team will look drastically different next year, at home or on the road, there is pressure on them
FWIW I thought Tavares was a going concern in Game 6. He feels to me like a player about the break out.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Pretty sure Chara will be tying a record for most Game 7s tonight with Scott Stevens and Patrick Roy at 13. Bergeron will be at 11 and Krejci at 10.

Reactions: Ladyfan

FREDERIC82FAN

Adherent of JOHNNY V fanclub
Oct 9, 2017
Jack losing his mind, classic, looks like I`ll be watching game 7 via stream to ease the pain of having to listen to Craig Simpson any longer, Jim Hughson I can stomach but Simpson is awful

I have to agree with those who feel Jack goes over the top on a regular basis.
However, it seems he and Brick pair up like 37 & 63 do, sort of "good cop,bad cop".
Who better to be a cheerleader for "THE LUNATIC FRINGE" than Jack the Wack??
:cheer::pcheer::cheer: :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:
The following is for those of you who were around in the early 80'S

Reactions: BMC and Lady Rhian

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
If it’s any one of you that has a solar appointment at 730 plz kindly reschedule, thank you

Looks like I’m running a quickie of an appointment and getting to the nearest bar in town

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
The Garden better be BUZZING tonight. Set the tone those of you who are going!

Reactions: BMC

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
I highly recommend doing a workout before this game and getting those happy endorphins pumping. Go Bruins!!

(also takes mind off everything :laugh:)

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Glad to hear no line up changes tonight...Works gonna dragggggg...Should get home about 6...then eat dinner, have some beers before anticipated puck drop...

DESTROY THEM! Come out hitting everything, forechecking hard, driving the net, get pucks on the net much as possible. LETS f***ING GO BOYS!!! TAKE THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad