Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - 4/23 7:11 PM - WIN OR PLAY GOLF - NESN, NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Who wins Game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
I just hope they come to play and play like they want to win, not play like they’re trying not to lose.

Get pucks in deep. Get on that defence. And get to work.

Hopefully that building is nice and hostile to the visitors tonight too. That would go a long way

Reactions: BMC and TD Charlie

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I’m blown away by the support from the Canadiens fans. I understand the “enemy of my enemy” dynamic at play here, but I have to say that more of them than I would care to admit have earned my respect and even a little friendship over the past two weeks.

I, for one, appreciate the support.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I’m blown away by the support from the Canadiens fans. I understand the “enemy of my enemy” dynamic at play here, but I have to say that more of them than I would care to admit have earned my respect and even a little friendship over the past two weeks.

You're out!

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I wouldn't count on it. It is bad every night. Maybe it will be better than last game but it is never good.

Greatttttt.

Doesn’t seem like it’s something that will be fixed anytime soon. Listening to the radio a caller mentioned that in past playoff runs an additional outside tank was brought in to better the ice.

Seems like this may be needed again if(when) the bruins continue the run.

I would hope with the story the ice has created this series that the Bruins dump some money into it this offseason to resolve it.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

OK, who are you and what have you done with @rfournier103 ?

Reactions: Wrigley

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Rooting hard for the Bruins tonight.

Tough matchup (if the universe aligns just right) if it's Bruins/Isles in the semis but whoever's playing the Leafs is my second favorite team. Or was it whoever's playing the Rags? Whatever.

Let's go Bruins!

maple-leafs-joke-playoff-beard-small.jpg

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Got a bad feeling that some absolute no-show like Marleau or Nylander bounces the Bruins tonight-

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Greatttttt.

Doesn’t seem like it’s something that will be fixed anytime soon. Listening to the radio a caller mentioned that in past playoff runs an additional outside tank was brought in to better the ice.

Seems like this may be needed again if(when) the bruins continue the run.

I would hope with the story the ice has created this series that the Bruins dump some money into it this offseason to resolve it.
This is already scheduled. The Garden is shutting down this Summer to upgrade the ice and change the seating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad