GDT: ECQF Game 3 | Jackets vs Lightning | 7:30 pm 8/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Nyquist needs to sit next game

After setting up all of our goals?

Bemstrom is so soft... he lost almost all boards battles

No he isn't and no he hasn't. He's a nasty compact little f***er that wins his share.

----------------------

Don't forget who the Jackets are playing against, some games a lot of guys aren't going to look great. It doesn't mean they're all garbage players.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I’m really curious to know what Paul MacLean drew up as a play during the TV timeout.

I’m 100% positive it wasn’t dump the puck and make no effort to hold possession

Reactions: CPTN71 and Fro

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area

No he isn't and no he hasn't. He's a nasty compact little f***er that wins his share.

----------------------

Don't forget who the Jackets are playing against, some games a lot of guys aren't going to look great. It doesn't mean they're all garbage players.
Nyquist had been terrible against TML as well

ClevelandUke

Aug 4, 2020

----------------------

What a garbage take.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Not scoring on 5 on 3 bit us...had chance to bury them...any doubt, they fold...it is the coaches mentality and fans here

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Bad game by the Jackets tonight. The puck movement and the focus was just not there. A lot of bad passing and the Bolts dominated in the neutral zone.

Nyquist had been terrible against TML as well

Nyquist has historically been a pretty weak playoff performer so I'm actually pretty happy with how he's played this series. He was okay tonight. The puck movement by most of our players was pretty bad tonight but I'd excuse Nyquist from that.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
There’s no shame in losing this series. It sucks and all, but this is all gravy. We shouldn’t be here, and we have been getting pretty wrecked by Tampa in all three games.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
When shut down happened, we were WC1, within reach of Metro3...GTFO that we don't belong

And we won like 12 in a row to just barely be on the inside (and would have been on the outside if the NHL decided to go with a typical playoff format on point percentage). Tell me our roster is also better than Toronto’s. Not sure why you’re so aggressive, that wasn’t a negative post.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
And we won like 12 in a row to just barely be on the inside (and would have been on the outside if the NHL decided to go with a typical playoff format on point percentage). Tell me our roster is also better than Toronto’s. Not sure why you’re so aggressive, that wasn’t a negative post.

3/4 of your posts are negative...as is your avatar...our defense was better than Torontos offense...yes, we need more offensive skill, but game 2, we outplayed tampa...

We score on that 5 on 3 early, we aren't having this discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad