GDT: ECQF Game 3 | Jackets vs Lightning | 7:30 pm 8/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColumbusOwl

Aug 7, 2020
I actually give the CBJ fans on this board props for being more level headed than most. We know we got an imperfect team, but like the way it has been run up to now. Looking at other boards, I will take you guys over most (cough Toronto cough)

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
There’s no shame in losing this series. It sucks and all, but this is all gravy. We shouldn’t be here, and we have been getting pretty wrecked by Tampa in all three games.
giphy.gif
;)

Reactions: punk_o_holic

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Korpisalo was bad on the 1st goal. Wennberg and Foligno were worse on the others.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Korpisalo was bad on the 1st goal. Wennberg and Foligno were worse on the others.
Honestly I don't blame Korpisalo on the 1st goal. Did the guy who scored say if he meant to pass or shoot? I honestly think he meant to pass and so did Korpisalo. I think the guy screwed up on his pass but got lucky that Korpisalo was sliding to his right while the puck slid into the net.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Honestly I don't blame Korpisalo on the 1st goal. Did the guy who scored say if he meant to pass or shoot? I honestly think he meant to pass and so did Korpisalo. I think the guy screwed up on his pass but got lucky that Korpisalo was sliding to his right while the puck slid into the net.
For the first goal I just say “sh$t happens”

For the 2nd goal he let out a rebound and I felt he was a bit slow reacting to slide over and cover that side of the net.

For the 3rd goal, I recall he got beat under the armpit on an unscreened shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->