Pre-Game Talk: ECQF Game 3 4/17 7 PM - Ottawa (1) at BRUINS (1) | NESN, CNBC, SN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Chara and McAvoy better be ready to play around 30 tonight.

What a baptism by fire for Charlie.

DK being back (hopefully) would be just huge.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Krejci (probable) and C. Miller (doubtful) will be game time decisions. <-- probable/doubtful = my opinions.

Cross likely in for C. Miller. Acciari in for Beleskey.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Tommy Cross & Grzelcyk up? Did they drive or did Tommy Cross duck into a Starbucks bathroom (no more phone booths) don a cape grab Grizz and fly up at the speed of sound

Don't forget, he spotted a pregnant woman in distress on 95 and swooped down to deliver her twins before heading north again. Gryz fed her ice cubes from the mochachino he bought while Cross changed in the can.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Why the **** is Cross on the PP....if in I would think Morrow would be a better option, no?

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
Why the **** is Cross on the PP....if in I would think Morrow would be a better option, no?

I have zero clue on Cross but even though morrow outplayed liles Saturday and should play more I don't consider morrow a P.P option at all, Liles would move the puck better , get shots through and jump in better . I don't think the p.p is in morrows current game at all.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
I hate feeling like if we were mostly healthy we could do some damage in the East. Hope we get a chance to make that true.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Having Krejci back would be huge. Our passing was atrocious last game. Hopefully he can help a bit with that.

It's also pretty comforting to have a leader a guy who's led the playoffs in scoring twice back on the ice... :laugh: Pasta has been really bad outside of the PP so far. I think he could use a line switch with DK. Would be nice to get 2 threatening lines again. I'm also excited to see Cross. A year or two ago when he was on the team for ~10 games I remember being impressed. As McQuaid's replacement we're just looking for him to look poised out there.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I'm so excited for Cross

All the hardwork put in and now he gets a chance to possibly play in the playoffs

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
It's only me or the possible return of Krejci and Acciari makes me wonder... Are they really ready? 2 days difference and they are all fine now? (I hope so!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad