Pre-Game Talk: ECQF Game 3 4/17 7 PM - Ottawa (1) at BRUINS (1) | NESN, CNBC, SN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
What a great day to be in Boston! (wish I were)

Happy Patriots Day, all!
Happy Race Day, Katie!

Here we go :bruinss, Here we go! :handclap::handclap:

P.S. Mods: how many games did Everett Mike get?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

i hope they murder them from the drop of the puck

Clarke MacArthur or Burrows have earned a hit like this

I tell ya, for a guy who missed the most part of the last two years to hit a player from behind (escapes me which Bruin it was, Morrow?) who`s numbers couldn`t have been staring him in the eyes any clearer made me sick to my stomach.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
I actually feel pretty optimistic. Not only about this game, but this series.

Going in, I did not. But we've already seen signs of the Bruins being able to break through the trap pretty consistently.

I also believe the Bruins are the better team in general.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
If Boston and Montreal win there is a great chance I'm going to watch my first ever Bruins game next round. So PLEASE win this for me boys :D

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
Clarke MacArthur or Burrows have earned a hit like this

I tell ya, for a guy who missed the most part of the last two years to hit a player from behind (escapes me which Bruin it was, Morrow?) who`s numbers couldn`t have been staring him in the eyes any clearer made me sick to my stomach.

Not only that, but chasing Morrow down the ice slashing him in the legs trying to get him to engage, and then dropping like he was shot to try and get a call. I thought that was ridiculous...

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Sorry but I can't cheer for Montreal ever,well unless there playing the Leafs that is.

Hey I may come down to Boston even if the Habs don't win, but it's all but guaranteed that myself and my friend who is a Habs fans are going to catch a game if they play each other.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Krejci taking line rushes with Stafford and Backes...good sign there.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
I was hoping that the Bruins were just being coy about who is playing and who isn't tonight, but with the two call ups, it seems that we won't be seeing Carlo and McQuaid. Krug was never an option, and I think that Miller might be able to go tonight.

In the back of my mind I really hoped that we'd see Carlo and Krejci back tonight.

Anyway, today has always been one of the best days of the year in Boston. Roof drinking on Boylston and a quick BBQ before the Bruins game sounds amazing. Instead I'll be in my office counting down the hours until I can go home and get ready for puck drop.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Tommy Cross & Grzelcyk up? Did they drive or did Tommy Cross duck into a Starbucks bathroom (no more phone booths) don a cape grab Grizz and fly up at the speed of sound

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
First of all GOOD LUCK TO OUR KATE !!!!

I really wish some of the dman would return.

This will be difficult

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Lines at the skate according to Left Wing Lock:

Marchand-Bergy-Pasta
Stafford-Krejci-Backes
Schaller-Spooner-Vatrano
Moore-Nash-Acciari

Chara-McAvoy
Morrow-K. Miller
Liles-Cross

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
Lines at the skate according to Left Wing Lock:

Marchand-Bergy-Pasta
Stafford-Krejci-Backes
Schaller-Spooner-Vatrano
Moore-Nash-Acciari

Chara-McAvoy
Morrow-K. Miller
Liles-Cross

Am I to assume DK is back tonight? That would be huge, if only form a match-up perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad