Pre-Game Talk: ECQF Game 3 4/17 7 PM - Ottawa (1) at BRUINS (1) | NESN, CNBC, SN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
HAPPY PATRIOTS DAY

Paul%20Revere.jpg

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/b...ns-injuries/Fz32p64TfGxQzNyE2weYfL/story.html

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON
#22ST is in Boston for the Marathon. Think he shows up to TD Garden? Could he get into the dressing room and help fire up the guys with some war stories?

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
I'd like to see:
IN - Acciari and Cehlarik
OUT - Beleskey and Kuraly

And without a callup on D, gotta think either McQuaid or (more likely) C. Miller will be good to go.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Had this real bad feeling hit me when the Habs won last night. On the brink of being down 0-2 heading to NYC, and now they're up 2-1.

Then an even worse feeling hit me. This is looking like 1993 all over again. All the elite teams have a chance to be knocked out by someone else. The bracket for the Habs to make it to the finals could be the easiest in decades. Making me feel a little sick...

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Had this real bad feeling hit me when the Habs won last night. On the brink of being down 0-2 heading to NYC, and now they're up 2-1.

Then an even worse feeling hit me. This is looking like 1993 all over again. All the elite teams have a chance to be knocked out by someone else. The bracket for the Habs to make it to the finals could be the easiest in decades. Making me feel a little sick...

Who knows what the hockey gods are planning.

But can you imagine Nashville winning the Cup at Centre Bell with PK scoring the goal in OT? Île de Montréal would pull up anchor and sail up the Fleuve Saint-Laurent and out to sea and never be heard from again :laugh:

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Who knows what the hockey gods are planning.

But can you imagine Nashville winning the Cup at Centre Bell with PK scoring the goal in OT? Île de Montréal would pull up anchor and sail up the Fleuve Saint-Laurent and out to sea and never be heard from again :laugh:

Yeah actually that would be something.

Living in Canada, Edmonton-Montreal finals would be like taking the Super Bowl and saying "now let's make it bigger". It would be so crazy up here for that. East vs West, two old hockey powers and one guaranteed to end their drought. As huge as it would be, again would make me sick ;)

Anyway one step at a time I guess. Rask has to steal one today, I think that much is clear. We need him to just be a wall until maybe we get some injury relief.

Injury thread says Chiller is a go?

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Yeah actually that would be something.

Living in Canada, Edmonton-Montreal finals would be like taking the Super Bowl and saying "now let's make it bigger". It would be so crazy up here for that. East vs West, two old hockey powers and one guaranteed to end their drought. As huge as it would be, again would make me sick ;)

Anyway one step at a time I guess. Rask has to steal one today, I think that much is clear. We need him to just be a wall until maybe we get some injury relief.

Injury thread says Chiller is a go?

The first round has had some surprises so far.

NOBODY could have seen St. Louis being up 3-0 over the Wild. Nashville winning 2 in Chicago was shocking especially the blowout in Game 2. Washington has reason to worry as they are lucky they are 1-1.

Pittsburgh being up 3-0 over Columbus is a little surprising but not shocking either. Montreal being up on NYR is not surprising either and I do feel that the Bruins will be meeting Poutineville in Round 2 - but let's just worry about Ottawa right now.

:popcorn:

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I really want someone to go after Karlsson, make him earn it, slow him down. You can't stop him, but if you hit him so much hes gotta take shorter shifts then do it. Acciari n the forecheck will help that I hope. Man Im so nervous about the game, I feel like this is a must win game. I dont know how confident I am with this team playing from behind against a team like Ottawa and a goalie like Anderson. He can look bad, but wen he is on hes like Price, you aint getting nothing past him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad