Krug - Carlo
Gryz - Cliffy

That 3rd line could be good.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I did state that it was optional. It's right there in my post. I did not say they were going to play him. You stated that the season taking place in a bubble means it's unlikely he'll play. The bubble has absolutely nothing to do with it.

The day HUTCH makes a post that makes sense is the day I start worrying about the coming apocalypse. Don't see that happening anytime soon.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
What is the matter with you ???

Well, I have a messed up knee, a bum shoulder, drink too much, am computer illiterate, don't take things seriously enough, get lost in my head too often, start projects but rarely finish them, am really bad with money, am irresponsible, etc.
Was this an open question or just for Trap?

I have some good qualities also.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Well, I have a messed up knee, a bum shoulder, drink too much, am computer illiterate, don't take things seriously enough, get lost in my head too often, start projects but rarely finish them, am really bad with money, am irresponsible, etc.

:thumbu: There is nothing wrong with YOU

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
Lindholm and Kuhlman in the lineup at the same time is a recipe for disaster. Combined these two won't get more than 50 goals in their careers at the NHL level. Ugh

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
Billy Jaffe's guess

He's got

Marchy - Bergy - Bjork
DeBrusk - Krejci - Kase
Kuraly - Coyle - Wagner
Nordy - Lindholm - Kuhlman

Chara - McAvoy
Krug - Carlo
Gryz - Cliffy

That 3rd line could be good.

Ew no. That's an ugly ass lineup and curious why you think five fourth liners is a good thing. Disgusting lack of offense

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Ew no. That's an ugly ass lineup and curious why you think five fourth liners is a good thing. Disgusting lack of offense
Read the actual tweet. The lines are Jaffe's guess and as for me, I can see why he chose the bottom 6.

Sorry it isn't up to your ridiculous standards

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

So you're the star of a network TV sitcom?

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
I wouldn't mind seeing Clifton in there. Kid's got some moxy, and he's been good in the POs before. Is he better defensively than Lauzon?

Keep Bjork on the first line if 88 can't go. He's been playing well.

Honest question: Why do so many want Studnicka in there? He obviously has potential, and he's probably on the bubble of being an NHL player, but what makes you think he'll bring more than someone like Kuhlman? Stud's had, what, 2 NHL games? Kuhlman, at least, has played in the POs before, and come through with some goals. Not often that coaches will opt for a relatively NHL-inexperienced player over a player that has shown at least some (minor) results. Granted, Kuhlman hasn't lit the series on fire, so maybe it's worth it to take a chance in Studnicka.

To be clear, I'm not knocking Studnicka. I can't recall any details of the games he suited up for the big club, but he seemed play okay. The consensus was that he played well, I think? Seems, according to talk, that he'll probably be a better, more impactful NHL player than Kuhlman eventually. But maybe now is not the time? What would be an NHL coach's argument for playing Studs over Kuhlman?

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Speed plus he's physical.

He isn't as physical as Lauzon.

He is faster.

Offense is a wash.

Lauzon can play either side in case someone goes down during the game.

I get the feeling the coaches trust Lauzon more.

All that said, watch Clifton will go in tomorrow.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
He isn't as physical as Lauzon.

He is faster.

Offense is a wash.

Lauzon can play either side in case someone goes down during the game.

I get the feeling the coaches trust Lauzon more.

All that said, watch Clifton will go in tomorrow.
Bruce said changes were happening on D.

Do people actually read the tweets people post before commenting?

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Lol yes. You would do a better job I suspect then coaches who see these players everyday. Give your ego a break
No way in hell would I do a better job. Just saying that if you’re going into it with blind trust in their decisions then there’s really nothing to talk about or think about really.

But if you’re dead set on “if he could play they’d be playing him” then consider if they didn’t think he could play then why did they put him on the playoff roster?

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Bruce said changes were happening on D.

Do people actually read the tweets people post before commenting?

I wasn't responding to anyone's tweet. Responded to this: "I hope we see Halak and clifton in there tomorrow. I really do."

There is nothing on this page about what Cassidy said. Perhaps a few pages back?

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Still surprised after last year loss to blues kuhlman is still the answer. My goodness.
He needs more seasoning. Hes a decent player. Needs some time in Prov a bit. I really wish they'd give Stud and Seny a chance. Both of em looked good when they played. Especially Stud. He didnt look overwhelmed. He fit. Id let him play over Karson. I really would.

Reactions: The don godfather

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad