Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 2 - Whalercanes 3 BRUINS 2 F - Series tied 1-1

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Whatever lineup Cassidy goes with, and with or without Pasta, Bruins should win.

They will have only themselves to blame if these Jerks are still standing after game 5.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I posted that before I saw Cassidy comment on energy so while I am fine with Moore, I think Cliffy is the better choice to draw in

Seriously though, when was the last time Moore played?

Clifton at least got some reps in the seeding rounds

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I am honestly surprised Rask is starting tomorrow. He just looks off a bit. Like hes not ready or too deep in his net.
I would think if we lose again tomorrow and Rask doesnt play excellent, we will see Halak in game 4.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Seriously though, when was the last time Moore played?

Clifton at least got some reps in the seeding rounds
February maybe. He had major shoulder surgery and then got a stinger making a hit. I'd love to see him but he's not exactly an energy guy

Reactions: rocketdan9

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Your the only one hoping Sensy plays. Does that say something
Hes a good kid never got a fair shot. He has world talent and his confidence is getting crushed not getting a shot . Hes probably the fastest skater on the team and will give canes dmen fits. Speed speed and more speed like coach mick said in movie rocky.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Hes a good kid never got a fair shot. He has world talent and his confidence is getting crushed not getting a shot . Hes probably the fastest skater on the team and will give canes dmen fits. Speed speed and more speed like coach mick said in movie rocky.
not going to happen when the season is in a bubble like it is.....

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
My guess on tomm lineup

Marchand Bergeron Bjork
DeBrusk Krejci Kase
Kuraly Coyle Kuhlman
Nordstrom Lindholm Wagner

That's where I'm at too, and I like it. Kuraly needs to get the motor going and I think having Coyle in the middle, with the speed of Kuhlman allows Golden Kuraly to get his legs moving.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
so....doesn't mean they're playing him.... and did it not state OPTIONAL

I did state that it was optional. It's right there in my post. I did not say they were going to play him. You stated that the season taking place in a bubble means it's unlikely he'll play. The bubble has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Reactions: jgatie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad