GDT: ECQF Game 2 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Philadelphia Flyers | 7PM | A Place in History?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
IF we get another PP and he doesn't start the 2nd unit Mario needs to be in his f***ing face before he gets to the locker room

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
I'll say again. The refs in the NHL are horribly inconsistent and just plain bad.

It really is no wonder the league has been fighting the garage league stigma for so many years.

That was about one of the worst calls I've seen in my 31 years of playing or watching the game.

Reactions: Brandinho

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
And now the excuse for this abysmal performance will be the officiating...

Like clockwork.

My excuse is poor PK, inaccurate shooting, bad PP. Refs are gonna ref. The NHL standard is the standard.

Reactions: Bingo71

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Officials should be required to do press conferences after the game. If you want good officiating, do something about bad officiating. This postseason has been full of horrendous calls.

EDIT: Pens aren't losing because of the officials. They sucked tonight.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
The refs are awful, but who the f*** cares? It could be a 5 on 1 PP and we still wouldn't take a single shot. Lucky if we'd even gain the zone

Reactions: Bingo71

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Did you watch this game? I don't think you did.
Half of it.

But I don’t give a **** about the officiating. The Pens has ample chances to be in this game and blew all of them.

Sid missed a breakaway and a wide open net. The PP has been garbage. Guys are taking selfish penalties.

I’m not going to fall into the trap of blaming the officiating.

Reactions: turtle27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad