GDT: ECQF Game 2 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Philadelphia Flyers | 7PM | A Place in History?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
kAfE07k.jpg\

Kf0J3HH.jpg

emfYmq3.jpg

4EnYEzJ.jpg

9QHktbN.jpg

Yeah... I almost forgot to do this. Ignore any typos or whatever and a mod can lock it until closer to the game.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
:flyers:sc09::pens

LET'S GO PENS!

Head on a swivel, boys, they are gonna be gunnin for ya!

Deczola73

Dec 23, 2017
I posted awhile back when some people actually thought we would miss the playoffs, that we would make playoffs with ease and stated we will win Cup #3 in a row in a historic walkover. ColePens thought I was nuts.......this series and all series will be over in 6 or less. Cup #3 in a row is coming. Our A game is so much better than the rest of the NHL A game, we are in a class by ourself. We are lucky fans to have a generational team. We are the Edmonton Oilers of the 80's

We will win with ease 2 of the next 3 games. We are that damn good.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
I posted awhile back when some people actually thought we would miss the playoffs, that we would make playoffs with ease and stated we will win Cup #3 in a row in a historic walkover. ColePens thought I was nuts.......this series and all series will be over in 6 or less. Cup #3 in a row is coming. Our A game is so much better than the rest of the NHL A game, we are in a class by ourself. We are lucky fans to have a generational team. We are the Edmonton Oilers of the 80's

We will win with ease 2 of the next 3 games. We are that damn good.

Still a long way to go...

Even if they do beat Philly - Boston, Tampa, Vegas and Nashville are all capable of beating the Pens.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa

Even if they do beat Philly - Boston, Tampa, Vegas and Nashville are all capable of beating the Pens.

Nashville in particular scares me because they have the talent... they were there last year, and Dave Poile is in that "good ol boy gm who really ought to win a cup" category that means they are going to get lenient calls as it progresses

Reactions: Beau Knows

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
If we can dummy them again tonight the series is over imo. The Flyers already looked broken last game. Don't give them any respite!

LET'S GO PENS!!!

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017

They are capable yes, but we are as well if we play to our abilities. Honestly, I'm not as concerned with NSH as I am other teams in the east. But first things first, we need to worry about Philly tonight. Let's go Pens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->