GDT: ECQF Game 2 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Philadelphia Flyers | 7PM | A Place in History?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Is 'Big Game' Brassard even playing tonight? I literally haven't noticed him or heard his name a single time tonight

Dont blame him. Its on Sully. Been saying for weeks now he wont do anything with phil. We won 7-0 last game and his only point came on the pp..perfect pass.

If he doesnt switch that up and they continue to do nothing and we lose in these playoffs...id compare it to bylsma with iginla. Being stubborn. Doesnt matter why we traded for him. You switch things up. I never liked Brassard with Phil. Hed be much better with Rust and Hornqvist

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Crosby must be wearing those beer googles they use to show off in drivers ed class tonight.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Still don’t care. Championship teams overcome.
Maybe they do, but this game was a true f*** job by the officiating. It's not even an excuse like I said, if you have eyes, you have seen the horrible horrible horrible officiating from start to finish.

'Let's let them play, UH NO you can't do that anymore' style of playoff officiating has got to go. These guys need to be cannexed.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
You know what...this is all on Sid and Murray. Murray was ass. Sid had 2-3 beautiful chances.

And you know what, f*** off Sully, use Brassard you f***tard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad