GDT: ECQF Game 2 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Philadelphia Flyers | 7PM | A Place in History?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I'd bring back Kessel-Malkin.

Keep Sheary away from the top 9. He's horrible.

Guentzel-Crosby-Hornqvist
Hags-Malkin-Kessel
ZAR-Brassard-Rust
Sheary-Sheahan-Kuhn

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Half of it.

But I don’t give a **** about the officiating. The Pens has ample chances to be in this game and blew all of them.

Sid missed a breakaway and a wide open net. The PP has been garbage. Guys are taking selfish penalties.

I’m not going to fall into the trap of blaming the officiating.

How can you watch half a game and say officiating was fine?
Sheary boarded. Tons, TONS, of after the whistle hits, slashes, cross checks. Icing call waved off, bogus penalty that changed the flow of the game on ZAR.
Boarding hits and Hornqvist gets a dive penalty.
Dood.... if you watch hockey, this is an incredibly poorly officiated game, win or lose. It's a bad representation of hockey.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Probably the worst effort ive seen by any team in the playoffs.. No one willing to go to dirty areas for rebounds. Bunch of perimeter shots making elliot look good.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Whatever. Murray has to be better. I fully expect to get past these Cryers. But all of you expecting a Stanley Cup Final berth need to check your expectations. Tampa or Boston will beat us if we meet them.

Reactions: domaug

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
How can you watch half a game and say officiating was fine?
Sheary boarded. Tons, TONS, of after the whistle hits, slashes, cross checks. Icing call waved off, bogus penalty that changed the flow of the game on ZAR.
Boarding hits and Hornqvist gets a dive penalty.
Dood.... if you watch hockey, this is an incredibly poorly officiated game, win or lose. It's a bad representation of hockey.
Still don’t care. Championship teams overcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad