GDT: ECQF Game 2 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Philadelphia Flyers | 7PM | A Place in History?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
what the flyers should have done is keep Bobrovsky. Hopefully they never figure out their goalie situation.

Playoff Bob wouldn't help the Flyers and realistically no goalies would make a enough difference. That goes for any of the teams really. If the opposition skaters collectively can't go with ours then they are done because we will score.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Definitely agree and I think Sunday's decision for the Caps will be so interesting. Will they panic already and go to Holtby?

Grubauer didn’t play poorly at all...CBJ’s goals were not cheap ones...I’d think Trotz starts him again in game 2 ....if they lose again or he does play poorly, I expect Holtby for game 3

Not going to be able to watch tonight....just got back from the hospital with a kidney stone....in pain and on sleepy meds...
Win for me boys!

Reactions: ColePens

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Looks like help is on the way, just saw the news that Rowney resumed skating in no contact jersey

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
Just play as usual. No hesitation. That will do it. I know I sound like a Facebook fan, but that should do it. As per usual as per last game. Don't pinch as much, that is a key. I am drunk Chinaski, one more.

edit. My friend got to type this when I was taking a leak, goddamn. I will let it be.

@ColePens @Scandale du Jour @Tom Hanks @KIRK and all you, LETS GO.

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I contracted some sort of salt derived cancer from their GDT.

Strangely some feel Gudas hits on Crosby will save them.

I. I just..I don't even get it.

I'm going to avoid that wretched hive of scum and villainy. To think, I almost started feeling sorry for the franchise and fans.

Your salt derived cancer could have been 100% prevented if you had just stayed away from that cesspool of brainlessness.

Reactions: EightyOne

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Looks like help is on the way, just saw the news that Rowney resumed skating in no contact jersey

I honestly dont mind that.for playoffs. Another guy who.will sacrifice his body.

I said during the season we wouldnt hate kuhn and rowney as much come playoff time. When we start seeing them block shots...deliver some hits..etc

Dont want them in every game , but theyll be needed at times. Theyre the expendables..you want to see them blocking shots and sacrificing their bodies in our own zone..not worrying about them getting injured.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I honestly dont mind that.for playoffs. Another guy who.will sacrifice his body.

I said during the season we wouldnt hate kuhn and rowney as much come playoff time. When we start seeing them block shots...deliver some hits..etc

Dont want them in every game , but theyll be needed at times. Theyre the expendables..you want to see them blocking shots and sacrificing their bodies in our own zone..not worrying about them getting injured.

ZAR has been doing very well. Last thing we want is replacing him with a useless plug like Rowney.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
ZAR has been doing very well. Last thing we want is replacing him with a useless plug like Rowney.

I dont think theyll do that.

Im just talking about if there are some injuries and Rowney has to go back in. It wouldnt be as bad as people make it out to be.

Everyone and everything looked bad for most of the regular season. So of course he will look even worse.

Alright cant believe im sticking up for the guy , just making a point that he would be better than he was during the season. And if we have injuries , having him in there isnt the worst thing.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Grubauer didn’t play poorly at all...CBJ’s goals were not cheap ones...I’d think Trotz starts him again in game 2 ....if they lose again or he does play poorly, I expect Holtby for game 3

Not going to be able to watch tonight....just got back from the hospital with a kidney stone....in pain and on sleepy meds...
Win for me boys!

Agree with you but more importantly. . Feel better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad