GDT: ECQF | Game 2 | 5/3 | Ottawa @ Montreal | 7:00 PM ET | RDS, CBC, CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Funny how people say the Bruins have a violent fan base...
then we see this garbage on this thread

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
I hope everyone gets sparked by Subban, because most of them didn't look like they knew it was the playoffs.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Here's hoping Price, Ryder, Gionta, Desharnais, Prust, Gorges and Diaz show up tonight to complement the half of our team that actually played really well last night.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
You play Price. No question about it.
He isn't going to gain confidence on the bench. He's your number #1.

You win with him.
You lose with him.

Price's struggles last night is a bit on Therrien IMO.

Price should have played against the Leafs.

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
You play Price. No question about it.
He isn't going to gain confidence on the bench. He's your number #1.

You win with him.
You lose with him.

I agree but only because he's being paid what he is.

Otherwise, I don't care. No one is above the team. If Budaj gives us a better chance to win, he should be in, as simple as that.

Price needs to play better tonight. A repeat of last night and Michel should think about Budaj in Game 3.

almostjesus*

Sigh.

Another blown lead.

Another weak performance by Price.

Here's to another disappointing game.

God save my heart...because these playoffs are shaving 10 years off my life.

I hope Eller is okay and hope Patch taught him a thing or two about xmen.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I liked what Prust was doing in the second half of the game, really going after Anderson whenever he can.

We need Pacioretty, Ryder, Gio and Desharnais to step it up tonight.. calling a Habs 3-1 win.

CanadiensVault

Jan 22, 2013
Sigh.

Another blown lead.

Another weak performance by Price.

Here's to another disappointing game.

God save my heart...because these playoffs are shaving 10 years off my life.

I hope Eller is okay and hope Patch taught him a thing or two about xmen.

That's the spirit! :sarcasm:

We're not down 3-0 here.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I don't think so, if they ever start Budaj during this serie it would mean the end of Price in Montreal, like him or not you gotta think that the organisation won't have the balls to do such thing

That's ridiculous. If he puts in another performance tonight like he did last night then there is no problem playing Budaj in Game 3. It's happened many times where a team has played two goalies during a series.

I find it incredible how people think Price is some little child. He is in his mid ****ing twenties and I'm sure he is mentally strong enough to handle being benched if he plays like crap. If he isn't, then there is a problem with his ego.

Boo-hoo. I'm ****ing pissed after last night and so should every other diehard fan. Forgive me for wanting this team to come out and play with passion and an edge.

I just want this team to ****ing win. I don't care who they have to get through, or who has to be get benched or what has to happen. JUST WIN! I cheer for the CH on the front, not the name on the back.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
First of all, great great work on the GDT! Awesome.

2m5cg1u.jpg

God I love this picture. These guys aren't machines after all. Seeing it all happen was tough for the fans, but his family and close ones were in for quite a scare last night

Also, WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN !!!!! :yo::yo::yo:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

I agree with you. It's the worst part of every fan base. But we have far less of it here than they do in Boston and Toronto.

Would I cry if there was retribution? Very honestly, no. I get the anger. But I don't preach it.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
The hit on Eller wasn't dirty. Why do people want blood?

I want revenge, too. Revenge for the loss. I want the Canadiens to win, and win big.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
That's ridiculous. If he puts in another performance tonight like he did last night then there is no problem playing Budaj in Game 3. It's happened many times where a team has played two goalies during a series.

I find it incredible how people think Price is some little child. He is in his mid ****ing twenties and I'm sure he is mentally strong enough to handle being benched if he plays like crap. If he isn't, then there is a problem with his ego.

the problem is if you put Budaj in net, you can bet that the media and the people who dislike Price are gonna go bat**** insane over it and it'll lead to Price getting traded out of Montreal, and i'm not saying trading price isnt an option here, i'm saying that taking care of business in such a way isn't an option for the Canadiens and its "classy" heritage... if they really want to get him out of here, they'll die with him in the playoffs and then take care of it during the offseason

I really love Price and I hope he'll prove everyone wrong because I don't want to see him get traded, but right now I think we're all concerned with his play

So does anyone know if the Ottawa Sun ran that cover?

everyones talking about it so it's doing exacly what they wanted, and i'm pretty sure the Ottawa Sun is ran by this guy

cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So does anyone know if the Ottawa Sun ran that cover?

Even if it didn't, and I'll find out when I get to school cause the Ottawa Sun is all over there, I hope someone in the front office got it and put it in the locker room.

Tonight is a must win. We need the momentum our way going back to Ottawa. We dominated last night, we just need to make it tougher on guys like Alfredsson, Karlsson, Michalek, and especially Anderson. Do that, and we'll get the win. Do it for Eller.

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
We start from scratch tonight, most of the time Price played a strong game after a bad one.

We need 4 wins, we have 0 right now, still have 6 game to do it.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Michael Ryder. If he is not scoring, he brings absolutely nothing. The veterans need to step up. Gorges sucked along with several of his veteran teammates. Did Gionta play last night? I don't remember his named called? DD had a solid 19 minutes of ice time, over 5 of which was on the PP. Now that Eller is out I am sure we will see DD play 20 min per game. This series will be easy for Ottawa.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
the problem is if you put Budaj in net, you can bet that the media and the people who dislike Price are gonna go bat**** insane over it and it'll lead to Price getting traded out of Montreal, and i'm not saying trading price isnt an option here, i'm saying that taking care of business in such a way isn't an option for the Canadiens and its "classy" heritage... if they really want to get him out of here, they'll die with him in the playoffs and then take care of it during the offseason

I really love Price and I hope he'll prove everyone wrong because I don't want to see him get traded, but right now I think we're all concerned with his play.

I have no interest in trading Price. I think he is a very good goalie when his head is in the game but for whatever reason he seems off mentally.

Protecting Price's ego/feelings from the media/fans doesn't really concern me. I want the team to do whatever is going to give them the best chance to win and right now I'm not sure I believe Price is that answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad