GDT: ECQF | Game 2 | 5/3 | Ottawa @ Montreal | 7:00 PM ET | RDS, CBC, CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc360

Apr 3, 2008
We should be up but it's ok. We played well and Price has been solid.

The Sens will have a wake up call during the intermission and will probably take the lead before we do. Missed opportunities can cost you, especially in the playoffs. That's why nobody wants to face a hot goalie.

Halifaxhab*

Good period overall. Love the agression, but after the whiscle needs to be careful, refs know were angry and will call us righht away

Physical HABuse

Nov 3, 2002
Mississauga
Visit site
Everybody is looking at the shot total and thinking we should be leading. Maybe.....but considering how many penalties they gave us.....there's no reason we should be leading in shots but Ottawa just sucks on the PP. I hope the Habs can now come out like yesterday's first period and really take it to them. They're still not skating well enough to put stuff together offensively.

cjbhab*

the last 2 minutes were scary.. we need to settle down and make some adjustments. We need this game.

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
Following such a key game in a Orleans Express bus definitely sucks. You guys do a good job descripting the play tho, keep it up!

Player 61 shall avenge

Kikizaz

Jan 15, 2008
Victoria BC
Everybody is looking at the shot total and thinking we should be leading. Maybe.....but considering how many penalties they gave us.....there's no reason we should be leading in shots but Ottawa just sucks on the PP. I hope the Habs can now come out like yesterday's first period and really take it to them. They're still not skating well enough to put stuff together offensively.

A more optimistic view, and in keeping with tone MTL has set today, is that we dominated them on the boards and often left other Senators open in order to WIN the board play. If Ottawa scores on their pp tonight, it will be off of a lost board battle with 3 Habs against 2 or so Sens, with the puck bouncing into the middle.

I like the aggressive way better, but be aware that it does have immediate openings for the other Sens players on the ice.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Player 61 had two solid scoring chance. I think Mcwalrus will eat some crow in this series.

We dominated them and Anderson again seems to see everything but we need to generate more traffic in front of the net, yes Ryder i'm talking to you.

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
These Refs and Linesemen have be atrocious. How do they even get to officiate a playoff game. I am not blaming the penalties on MTL (yes some were soft calls for a playoff game) some plays could have easily been called in comparison. Plus the linesmen dropping the puck at the faceoff just doesn't understand how to drop a puck. He's trying to trick the players which is leading them to cheat at a very minimal margin.

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
These Refs and Linesemen have be atrocious. How do they even get to officiate a playoff game. I am not blaming the penalties on MTL (yes some were soft calls for a playoff game) some plays could have easily been called in comparison. Plus the linesmen dropping the puck at the faceoff just doesn't understand how to drop a puck. He's trying to trick the players which is leading them to cheat at a very minimal margin.

I think Plekanec has been chased from more faceoffs than what he actually took.

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
CBC is so stupid, its unbelievable. Telling the Habs to get bodies in front of the net when :facepalm: are they not watching the game?

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
If the Habs play to retaliate for the Eller hit than the series is over. Last night I was thinking this is what was going to happen next game. It's best if the Habs stick to playing hockey and not get into penalty trouble or it will be over before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad