GDT: ECQF Game 1|Pittsburgh Penguins (2) vs. New York Rangers (3)| 7pm March 14th

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
we still on for this evening with g2, skip to g3, or f*ck it i'm diving into a keg? :laugh:
I have no idea. I was going to suggest postponing until tomorrow so we can figure this out but I guess we might as well just do game 2 and worry about if we're doing losses next time.

:dunno:

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
I have no idea. I was going to suggest postponing until tomorrow so we can figure this out but I guess we might as well just do game 2 and worry about if we're doing losses next time.

:dunno:

:thumbu: i mainly ask bc pulling up YT on my tv directed me to g2 :laugh: I was at a trivia game with my besties and a guy who was "devils are my team but go NY" for the actual game and i have some baby-unfriendly chirps to work out, i think :oops: stuff's kind of exploded in the past 36, though.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
I distinctly remmeber some idiot on the main boards making a thread titled something like "Is Malkin the problem in Pittsburgh" after game 2 of this series.

Want to say it was illpucks but that could just be me projecting :laugh:

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
I distinctly remmeber some idiot on the main boards making a thread titled something like "Is Malkin the problem in Pittsburgh" after game 2 of this series.

Want to say it was illpucks but that could just be me projecting :laugh:

there are like three names i consistently think when i consider ~nuisance posters~...

Reactions: K Fleur

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
I'm really getting the gut feeling the season will just be cancelled so ummm... I think we are going to have time :laugh:

finishing at this point is looking like a logistical nightmare. truly an opportunity for the nhl to show some creativit- lol, who am i kidding.

i have a lot of candles, and they're all getting lit in the name of health. stay safe out there, fam.

Reactions: ColePens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad