GDT: ECQF Game 1|Pittsburgh Penguins (2) vs. New York Rangers (3)| 7pm March 14th

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
I'm betting Zatkoff holds the fort down in this one. I've got standing room tickets for tonight's game ... Heading up with my (soon to be former) Brother-in-law and a few buddies.

LGP!

Reactions: Malkinstheman

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I dont know if I'm a fan of this Sullivan guy. Why is Schultz playing in a playoff game over lovejoy? What a boneheaded decision. Hopefully the rags dont punish us.

Reactions: ColePens and Bumpus

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks @Malkinstheman ...great GDT complete with those negative Bob Grove tweets...

What a crap lineup without Geno that the Pens have for this game compared to the Rags, who have Brassard, Stepan and JT Miller etc...we’re going to get blown out...

Sully hasn’t announced the starter for the game yet but I can’t believe he’d go with Zatkoff... I really can’t predict that diminutive winger who falls down a lot having a good game either...Sheary I think..why’s he even playing, too sofff?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Thanks @Malkinstheman ...great GDT complete with those negative Bob Grove tweets...

What a crap lineup without Geno that the Pens have for this game compared to the Rags, who have Brassard, Stepan and JT Miller etc...we’re going to get blown out...

Sully hasn’t announced the starter for the game yet but I can’t believe he’d go with Zatkoff... I really can’t predict that diminutive winger who falls down a lot having a good game either...Sheary I think..why’s he even playing, too sofff?
Andy, I don't even want to watch this game with you. I can already see you complaining and moaning. With all this virus shit going on we need something more optimistic...just go on a date instead....

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Andy, I don't even want to watch this game with you. I can already see you complaining and moaning. With all this virus shit going on we need something more optimistic...just go on a date instead....

too bad my friend...social distancing...I don’t believe anyone’s allowed to have sex for the next six months or so (CDC recommendation), so I’m going to do the next best thing to relieve my stress and that’s complain about my favorite team and players...

Reactions: vodeni

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
:laugh: I hope people a bunch of people participate. The sarcastic posts are already making me laugh. The GDT is gonna be a fun one.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
One things for certain, Kunitz was there.
ESTbrX3XYAI56Zy.jpg

Kunitz now enjoying his retirement with his family.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->