GDT: ECQF Game 1|Pittsburgh Penguins (2) vs. New York Rangers (3)| 7pm March 14th

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
only thing missing is that sweet sweet locker room footage - MR GAME 1!!!!

in all seriousness, i'm really invested in this rewatch bc i was helping my best friend with her very tiny baby most of these first two series, so i missed a *lot*

for now, i'm gonna keep watching to see the trashhawks get pasted :laugh:

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
+ to @SHOOTANDSCORE for the idea
+ to @Malkinstheman for setting it up
+ to @AlphaMikeFoxtrots for liking almost all of my posts

Zatkoff with a great playoff debut. Same with Sheary and Kuhnhackl. Sid was Sid. Defense looked pretty decent.

Go Pens.
:yo:

Double thanks to @Malkinstheman for setting this up. And thanks to everyone for participating and making it fun.

A few thoughts. Fehr was better than I remembered. That team looked harder on pucks, tougher in battles, and better at supporting. We could use a Lovejoy.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

Double thanks to @Malkinstheman for setting this up. And thanks to everyone for participating and making it fun.

A few thoughts. Fehr was better than I remembered. That team looked harder on pucks, tougher in battles, and better at supporting. We could use a Lovejoy.

Definitely agree. :yo: Fehr was DEFINITELY better than I expected. Lovejoy/Kuhn, too.

We turned the puck over a lot more than I expected to see.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

comparing how that team played —physical and harder on pucks as you say—to present day Pens, we should be happy the season is probably done...

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
Definitely agree. :yo: Fehr was DEFINITELY better than I expected. Lovejoy/Kuhn, too.

We turned the puck over a lot more than I expected to see.

really fun, bc - maybe especially given how this season was going before the recent slopfest - i remember how absolutely dominant this team was going in, and aside from bits of the ECF, i was never really that worried bc the team just had that feel. but whaddaya know, the other team was really trying, too :eek:

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
4 years ago at this time @SouthGeorge watched Letang play D. He watched with fevor, anticipation, appreciation, and excitement. "Never again" he would then say.

:laugh:

Once again, I'm not Miss Cleo. I'm actually glad yinz are rewatching this playoffs. You will realize it's the same Letang, you've just finally opened your eyes. Same low IQ, bunch of secondary assist, occasional goal. Nothing has changed except he might be a tad slower.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->