ECQF: (2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (3) Philadelphia Flyers | Pittsburgh Leads Series 3-2

who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Lmao. Sure.

Difference is Malkin,Kessel and Crosby don't all play on the same line. Unlike Couts,Vora and G have alot of this year.

All three would be the clear third best playet behind Malkin and Crosby. Not really close.

Konecny and Simmonds are not greater than Guentzel and Hornqvist. I'd give it a wash.

well see giroux and voracek are split.

and kessel has played with malking and crosby enough this year. You know giroux is better than those 3 this year right?

Reactions: TheKingPin

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
well see giroux and voracek are split.

and kessel has played with malking and crosby enough this year. You know giroux is better than those 3 this year right?

Kessel has never played with Crosby and Kessel for the most part hasn't been with Malkin this year.

Try again.

And no Giroux was not better than Malkin this year.

And no he isn't better than Crosby. I suspect that his point totals would look vastly different playing with Sheary,Hornqvist and Guentzel. Than with two all stars in Vora and Couts.

Malkin had a higher PPG than Giroux, while playing with Hags and Hornqvist most the year. How can you even say Giroux was better this year? Lol.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Lol as a fan of neither team, I want blood. This series should be lit.

I want a 7 game series, mixed in with few brawls

Are you in contact with these characters?

786feaebac2edd042c5a2183918a7ef6.jpg

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Flyers would have loved to throw the game if it was not for them needing a point to clinch a playoff spot. And by throw it I don't mean trying to lose on the ice but by the coach sitting a bunch of regulars like the Devils did. But Rangers are so horrible, the Flyers would have probally still won easily.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Forgot about that. Was busy remembering playoff Crosby an playoff Malkin lift Stanley Cups, trying to remember the last time playoff [mod] won a playoff series

Yup congrats. I hope this year crosby actually leads his team in playoff points instead of being gifted another conn smythe at the expense of malkin and kessel.

Last edited by a moderator:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Pens in 6 but thisll be a hell of a series

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
Kessel has never played with Crosby and Kessel for the most part hasn't been with Malkin this year.

Try again.

And no Giroux was not better than Malkin this year.

And no he isn't better than Crosby. I suspect that his point totals would look vastly different playing with Sheary,Hornqvist and Guentzel. Than with two all stars in Vora and Couts.

Malkin had a higher PPG than Giroux, while playing with Hags and Hornqvist most the year. How can you even say Giroux was better this year? Lol.

This is an ironic post considering Giroux hasn’t played with Voracek for some time now.

Reactions: Scotty Pucks

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
voracek was with giroux 30 percent of the year. Kessel has been with Malkin over 50 percent of the year.

Most of Malkins points have come with Hagelin and Hornqvist/Rust.

Kessel and Malkin weren't Working in the first half.

Since the new year, They've been split.

Reactions: Jtown

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Yup congrats. I hope this year crosby actually leads his team in playoff points instead of being gifted another conn smythe at the expense of malkin and kessel.

Crosby had 27 points last year...big whoop he was one off Malkin's 28....Crosby missed TWO games. So he most likely would've lead the Pens in points if healthy.

I'd say he most certainty deserved the CS last year. leader in PPG and drew the toughest matchups. But I guess One measly point is all it takes to disqualify his great Playoff run last year.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I'm expecting a bunch of 5-4 games this series, so watch instead we see a bunch of 2-1 games and much frustration from the offensively gifted players on each team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad